Makin some lovin[Explicit]

Chris POV
We arrive home after singing in the car and I get out first and open her side. She gets out and I carry her on my back as she wraps her arms around my neck. We walk in and BAM! She slams me against the door kissing on my neck and she just tears my buttoned shirt off ripping half the buttons. Wtf she hulk? I pull it off and I slide her dress off and she's in lingerie?! Oh she kneew! We finna make a baby tonight. I kiss up and down her body and she unbuckles my belt and pops my button open. I lift her up and carry her on my waist heading upstairs. I toss her on the bed and admire her beautiful body.

She moans just the sight of my tongue peeking out

She moans just the sight of my tongue peeking out. I pull my shirt off and get ontop of her. I make out with her and put my fingers underneath her lingerie and rub her clit.

Bey: mffuck Chris: ha, babe I ain't do nothin to ya yet

Bey: mffuck
Chris: ha, babe I ain't do nothin to ya yet.
Bey: you just too damn sexy. It's ain't mm right
After playing with her clit for some time, I turn her over and lick her beautiful body.

Bey: ENOUGH! FUCK ME ALREADY!! I get on my knees infront of the bed and yank her by her legs twoards the end but hold them in the air

I get on my knees infront of the bed and yank her by her legs twoards the end but hold them in the air. I stare into her soul and wiggle my tongue in her juicy wet pussy. She's wet as hell. I make extra loud slurping noises and she rubs my head moaning outloud. I flick my tongue on her sweet spot and I felt her tense up.
Bey: mmmfucckk daddy I'm im a im
Chris: what daddy bout to make ya do?
Bey: you gon make me cccuuuummm ahh
I leave my tongue inside her where it is as she cums on it. I stick my tongue as deep as I could inside her wetness. Once she finishes, I pull back and kiss her pussy lips. I moan into it and I know what drives her crazy. She don't even know how to act rn. She looks up at the ceiling trying to catch her breath. I take this opportunity and I pull my boxers down and she leans her head forward admiring my long dick.

Bey: *bites lip* you gonna fuck me daddy?I smirk and get ontop of her

I smirk and get ontop of her. My dick hard af. I slide in and start thrusting away and she wraps her legs around my butt.
Bey: mmm ugh wait daddy. I wanna suck. Please you mm
Chris: no baby. Daddy wants you to feel special. Mmm this pussy.
I start hammering into her pussy so hard, the bed frame is indenting the wall and the bed is squaji my loud. I kiss her as I go full force. She starts squirtin on my dick and she has no control of her body at this point. I bury my face in her neck talking dirty.
Chris: this mmm pussy soo good mm baby. Ugh fuck! Daddy feels so good rn.
Bey: ccccccc
Before I could say anything, she cums on my dick screaming at the top of her lungs.
Chris: daddy finna cum too!!!
I bust all up in her pussy. And it way to early to nut. I try stopping but I couldn't. We were so lost in each others lust. I flipped her over so now she on her stomach. I pound ontop of her again and I feel her ass jiggle on my pelvis. She keeps on squirting on my dick and she's a moaning mess. I stop fuck her a second. Catching our breath but I had a quesiton.
Chris: Bey be honest ok.
Bey: mmmhmmm
Chris: have you ever felt soo loved? And dicked down by Jay? Did he make you satisfied. Forgetting your own name? Did you feel his love when y'all made it?
Bey: truthfully...no. It was more me pleasuring him. I mean his dick was big but not as big as yours daddy. And you've got dick game. I've never felt soo good in my life. You don't even understand.
Chris: oh baby, you've got pussy game. Your pussy make me feel like I'm in heaven. You feel how much I love you?
Bey: yes now hurry! I want you to destroy my guts! Fuck me please!
I can't believe she soo freaky! She flipped us around and she slides herself on me. She starts hopping up and down rubbing her tits smirking at me. I thrust up a bit and she leans down kissing me. I grab her ass and pound up into her. She pushes her hands on my chest hard making it hard to breath and I stop.
Bey: mmm fuck stop. Lemme show you my game.
I put my hands behind my back and she rides my dick forward and back. Then starts going really fast and wooow she good af. This the best sex of my life. She starts cumming on my dick real fast. I feel myself about to nut but she hops off and scooches down and jerks my dick. She circles her tongue on my tip and I cum. She sucks on my tip as I explode. She shows me that she swallowed it all. She stands up and I get off the bed and push her against the wall. She has a hard time standing cause I put it down so good. I lift her one leg up and over my shoulder. I slap my dick on her pussy a few times before I slide in slowly. We stare into each others eyes as I thrust at a medium pace.
Beys POV
Thank you Lord for this magnificent man and dick. I feel loved. He just touches me in the spots that make me feel like I am beyond cloud 9. He starts pounding the fuck outta my pussy. I feel his balls slap against me as he thrusts powerful. I didn't even bother holding back. I came and squirt when I felt it. I could tell he wanted to cum again. He's fuckin me so hard, he is on his damn tippy toes getting as deep as he can inside me. I grab his back and scratch it. I hold the back of his head and kiss his neck.
Bey: you wanna cum inside me huh baby?
Chris: mmm fuck I'm about to!
Bey: do it baby! Ahhhhh
He stops immediately and I stare into his face as he cums inside me. We kiss and look down at his dick inside me. We came at the same time. I though he'd never stop. He pulls out and bends me over the edge of the bed and fucks ne standing behind. We fuck in several different positions throughout the night. We finally collapse besides eachother sweating.  Sex with him is just so damn good it ain't even right.