Chapter 17

Draco's eyes fluttered open, the feeling of soft kisses being pressed against his neck making him grin.

"Morning, darling." He spoke huskily, Wrens breath hitching against his neck. She trailed the kisses up to his jaw and to his lips, kissing him on his lips.

"Morning", she spoke with a slight chirp as she moved back, their lips not even an inch apart. He pecked her lips once more and sat up slightly with her in his arms, on of his hands gripping her waist tightly.

"You know- I always feel bad when you pleasure me and I don't do anything back." He pressed his palm against her cheek, rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"Pleasuring you brings me pleasure too, baby. Hearing you make sounds because I make you feel good is the best feeling I could ever experience." She blushed and pressed her forehead to his naked chest, not showing him her darkened cheeks.

A smirk rose on his face at her reaction, his hand moving to her chin and raising her head to make her look at him.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, my love." He moved his mouth to her ear, breathing hotly against it. "Trust me, I should be the one getting embarrassed from all of the times I've touched myself because of those sexy sounds.."

Her breath hitched slightly, her naked pussy getting drenched at his words. Her legs were spread open over his thighs so he just had to lower his hand and he could touch her wetness.

Kissing behind her ear, he shifted her off him gently and got off the bed with a wicked smirk, knowing the effect he had on her.

"I've got to go somewhere. I'll make you some breakfast before I head out." She sat up on her knees, holding the thin blanket to her chest. "I want to go." He looked back at her, his eyes staying trained on her tousled hair and figure, her hardened nipples poking through the blanket.

Shaking his head, he turned away and started dressing up. "Not today, darling." She whined in protest, moving to the edge of the bed to get his attention once again.

Like always he looked at her once again, seeing her look at him pleadingly. "Please Draco I want to go out with you again." He inhaled deeply, looking away from her and shaking his head no.

"I'm sorry baby but I can't take you. I'll make it up to you when I'm back." She sat back in defeat, watching as he finished getting dressed and moved to the edge of the bed, gripping her jaw and kissing her with force. She kissed him back, feeling him move away and walk out of the room.

A groan left her lips as she laid back on the bed, hearing him walk down the stairs and start moving pans in the kitchen. She sat up once again and got up, opening the bathroom door to go into her bedroom. She grabbed some clothes from her cabinet and walked into the bathroom, undressing and getting into the shower.

She suddenly heard the door shut from downstairs, rolling her eyes stubbornly. She didn't know why he had to go somewhere that she couldn't.

Getting out of the shower, she patted her body dry and ran the towel through her hair, hanging it back where it was and getting dressed in a beige jean skirt and a black crop top. She opened the door letting the fog out, the sudden coldness from the room sending a shiver down her spine.

Opening the door from her room, she walked out with an angry mumble. They were getting along so easily- and now he had to tell her she couldn't go out with him after they went out the day before? She hoped he trusted her like she thought he did.

She followed the smell coming from the kitchen, the only sound in the whole house being her black flats clicking against the ground. Her mouth watered once she saw what was at the table.

Draco had made her confetti pancakes like she had ate yesterday, with bacon and eggs. She bit her lip in excitement, her stomach rumbling as she sat down in her seat. She grabbed her fork and cut up a piece, groaning at the delicious taste of the sweet pancakes.

Pulling out her iPod, she opened it and went to messages with a roll of her eyes seeing Draco had left her a message. She had found out she could receive messages since the first message he ever sent her. She was shocked for sure, but never made a move to dial in another number but his. She his message, her eyes following the text as she gulped down a piece of egg.

𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤

𝘿- 𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚.

𝙒- 𝙆.

She put her phone down and continued eating her food, hearing her phone vibrate nonstop. She grumbled under her breath as she finished her breakfast, leaving her phone at the table as she walked into the kitchen and to the sink, washing her plate.

Putting it on the drying rack, she walked back to the table and grabbed her phone, her eyes slightly widening when she saw 27 new messages. She opened the chat, a small gasp leaving her lips as she read most recent one.

𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤

𝘿- 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙝? 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩.

She inhaled deeply, wanting to test his temper.

𝙒- 𝙆.

Dropping her phone to the couch, she left it there and went up to her room to check on Moonlight. She smiled widely when she entered the room, finding him sleeping on a little pillow on the floor. She picked it up with him on it and watched him stay asleep as she laid him on the bed.

Laying down next to him, she stared up at the ceiling, knowing she was going to be in trouble when he got back. Her eyes lit up as she thought about an idea, a grin on her face as she stood up once again.

𝙊𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙.