Epilogue: Rush

I'll upload the special chapter next week. Need ko lang ng rest kasi one week ko 'tong sinulat at hindi ko matapos-tapos xD

Here's the most awaited POV of our beloved Rush! Enjoy reading!

#TSLsRetributionRush

I HATE LOVE.

I will always say that words. I hate how love fucked up my family, and I hated how that love turned my mother into a desperate woman dying to get a man's attention who would never even look her way.

I don't want to feel that overpowering emotion if it will just turn me into a fool. I will not be a slave for love.

When I was in my world, I never kissed any girls. I just straightly fucked them and then left them. Most of them wanted a serious relationship with me, but I always shrugged them off.

I focused on doing some missions, transactions, and of course, killing enemies.

But when I came into her world, slowly, that emotion I hated, turned into the thing I treasured the most.

Noong unang beses ko siyang nakita, hindi ko talaga siya magawang magustuhan.

How could I like the person who made my life miserable?

But when I saw her angry face, I don't know why she looked so cute, her red lips opening and screaming at me looked so delectable.

So, I kissed her.

She got angry at me, though. Still, she moaned. I think she liked my kiss. Nagpalusot na lang ako na ginawa ko 'yon na para patahimikin siya. Timing naman na kumatok 'yung best friend niya.

"Wait. What the hell? You are a guy?!"

What the fuck? I'm pretty sure, I heard her best friend call her "Third". Doon ko nalaman na pangalan niya pala 'yon.

Third Lillee Valdez.

Wala naman akong ibang kailangan sa kanya bukod sa dapat magawan niya ako ng bagong kwento kung saan ako ang bida at nakuha ko lahat ng bagay na nararapat para sa akin.

After getting everything that I want, I will leave here. I'm sure that my stay here won't be long.

Still, when I saw her creasing her forehead as she looked at her iPad screen, my insides started to churn. Particularly, when she pouted and bit the tip of her stylus before she played with the stylus between her fingers.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I tried sneaking up behind her back to check what she was frowning on. I chuckled silently when I saw that it was some calculus equations.

That's easy as shit! Does she not like math?

"Pucha! Anong madali diyan?!"

"Tss. This is just the basics," mayabang kong sagot.

Tinulungan ko siya. I helped her answer every question she needed. I can't understand why am I having this urge to impress her. Maybe, it's just my ego talking?

It had a great outcome, anyway. In return for answering all of her calculus assignments and activities, she'll let me live inside her condo as she does the sequel of my story.

At first, it was easy. Aalis siya ng umaga para pumasok sa school niya habang ako naman ang bahala sa condo. To be honest, wala akong balak na kumilos doon pero hindi ko kayang makita kung gaano kagulo ang bahay.

God. If this woman isn't doing me any favor, I'll let it stay as it is.

But it's the least thing I could do to pay her back.