Chapter 15: Rhyme Who?

Johnson!

I limped across the battle field, triping over bones and other Mob remains that had been left on the ground as mini victory treasures.

Hurried figures in all sorts of clothing and color swirled around the battle field, each unique person taking down Mobs left and right, but the Mobs just kept coming. It was then I realized I had rushed into the war front with out any weapons.

So as I ran to Johnson in an act to protect him from the Mobs, whom were towering over his limp and defenseless state, I snatched an Iron sword off the ground.

An arrow nearly hit me but my body reacted quite weirdly. In an act to dodge the flying arrows my body fell to the ground and rolled in a forward motion. Then when a Zombie confronted me with a sword of his own, I had some how dodged each blow and swipt one of my legs under him, kicking him off balance.

He fell to the ground about to recover when I jabbed my sword strait into him, leaving him to nothing more than dust as I ran to Johnson.

Attacking Mobs whom darred attack me as I went, I was finally about 3 blocks away from him by the time I heard a sissle from behind.

BOOM!

The floor erupted around me and I collided with the ground. My ears rang a sickly high pitched toon and my body acked and quivered from shock. Johnson was still where I saw him, his body on the edge of this small crater the creeper left behind.

Climbing my way back up, I stood and put one of Johnson's arms around my shoulder and my free arm around his waist. Then Quite simply sense I was basically a sitting target with Johnson's weight to carry, I moved as quickly as possible. Avording as many Mob fights as I could on the way back to the Village; Which was close to impossible.

It got easier though, right when I ended a Zombie the Resistence started fighting closer to the village. Most likely to protect it the best they could. I toppled over at an explosion near my left.

Johnson fell from my reach, his limp body was a dark shady gray that made him look almost dead. I grabbed him off the floor stumpling under my bad leg, shifting his weight onto my shoulder.

I'm almost there...just need to drag him all the way to the defense wall. Almost there...

More bombs and suicidal creepers could be heard around me, still I lugged him forward. The Resistance fought closer to me, too close. I would have probably felt better about it, you know sense they were killing every single Mob in my path, but something was off.

The Resistance looked and acted strange. One of them was snipping arrows down below from one of the towering hills, except this person was all bones and no skin, with crafter eyes and flowing short gray hair.

Another strange resistance person was in full black and was tall, teleporting all over the place and attacking the war front mobs with a psycho, enraged, face.

There was even a small duo whom looked like twins too. They were opposite genders and both had the same Red eyes and dark hair. Their skins were close to dark gray yet black and they were super athletic. Like little ninja-cheer leaders, they flipped, cart wheeled, summersaulted and so on as they fought.

Mobcrafters?

An arrow flew past my side nicking my waist, but I continued, egnoring the pain. I could feel my body's strength weakening under Johnsons weight with each step and knew I wasn't going to be able to make it. Just when I was about to give in to exastion, a horse ran towards me; Johnsons horse!

He appeared to be extremely spooked and his chocolate mane was messy and tangled. His eyes were blazing with nerves and his body wouldn't stop shaking even while he was running towards me and Johnson. Knowing that both of us on the horse would slow us down, I caught the horse reigns and put Johnson on him.

He looked like a rag doll, and the wounds I had found him with were all ready starting to heal. I was too afraid to pull the arrows out from his shoulder and side, But at the same time I couln't let him heal with two arrows stuck in him. So yanked them out, and tied him to the saddle.

I relized just how frightened I was. My arms were shaking as wild as the horse, and tears began to swell in my eyes. Letting go of my fear I pointed the horse at the direction of the village saftey wall and hit it's rear. The horse, startled galopping away with Johnson, leaving me behind and giving him a chance of survival. Heaving all the stength I had left, I ran. But something odd happened next.

"Rhyme?!" said a surprised and energetic voice from somewhere behind me.

A enormous headache erupted in my skull drumming to the familiar name. I continued to run.

"Rhyme! STOP, RUNNING ITS ME KALIA(kah-lia)!" Said the voice again.

I turned my head around, never slowing my pace. The person whom seemed to be calling me by the name of Rhyme had creeper light green skin and Blond hair. She had shorts and a white tank, but what she did next surprised me most.

A spider mob came up behind her and attacked her but was disintegrated in a poof when she blew the ground around her up, not destroying herself in the process.

"Rhyme! COME BACK!" the creeper girl named Kalia yelled after me.

I didn't go to her, I just continued to run till I was at the village wall, where Johnson was no where to be seen and Lane stood in front of me.

She didn't yell at me to get inside or shout at me to get away from her village. Instead she let out a heart wrenching moan.

That's when I noticed that her skin was green. She had been turned into a Zombie Villager.