Chapter 5: No one needs me

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" said a small female childish voice.

A firm, striking, voice responded, "CALLED FOR HELP! RUN AWAY! LOADS OF OPTIONS! Now we got a freak case that we have not the simplest idea is!"

The tiny voice responded wailing in a cracked volume,"I'm sorry."

I began to stir.

"She's waking up get ready!"

Slowly my eyes slid open, five villigers surrounded my limp body. One being the small child who had knocked me out with own shovel.

My body squirmed at the sight of a diamond sword in the hands of the villiger closest to me. No one said anything.

The little girl opened her mouth,"Do you think it's ah' mute?"

My mouth slid open before I new it, "Who are you?" (of course I knew they were villagers from the village, but I wanted to pretend like I wasn't a mob)

A villiger closest to the little girl responded, "We are the villigers of the East prarie, you have trespassed into village land. Who are you would be the right question!"

My name? I had never thought of naming myself before. But mobs don't have names! Only those given to them...but I may be a crafter. Even if I'm not I still I'm something with no name. how about..., "My name is Stefanie Z."

The villiger who had first addressed me added firmly, "Why are you on our lands and what are you exactly?!"

I looked at her (at least I think it was a her. Man their noses are HUGE!),"Well I was following some tunnels when I felt the need to dig up. So I did and got hit by my own shovel."

I ignored the question on what I was. She looked at me and was about to talk when, BOOM!

Screams echoed from the village! Smoke clouded the area. Before I knew it, I was running. Creepers were commiting suicide every where, spiders crawled up the buildings attacking the people trapped indoors and mobs started spawning, from all corners.

The village was under attack!

Villigers screamed from within their homes, protecting themselves with whatever was around them, from sticks to books. One house a little boy held a baby pig on a window, gaining the guts to jump.

I ran towards the house and climbed up the side to the kid.

Pure terror filled his eyes at the sight of me, "Kid, I'm here to help come this way!"

He didn't move, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I had no choice but to grab him, I picked him up in one scoop and started to climb down on any plank I could get my feet in. The boy squirmed and his pig hooved my arm and gut. When I reached the bottom I let him go and he ran from me.

I turned to see if anyone else needed my help, but was face to face with somone else. It was the person who had been riding the horse the other night. Diamond armor and all.

He raised his sword to strike me, when I suddenly ran the opposite direction. But the next thing I knew I was surrounded by hungry flames. He ran towards me hitting me in the arm with the sword.

I screamed in pain and fell in the flames. Blood leaked out from my arm and heat burned overwelming me entirely.

Mobs don't bleed!

Again for the second time I blacked out. Some how comforted with the thought that I wasn't a total Mob.