Chapter 18: A Message From Old Me

-These two Mobcrafters were, Drake and Jeffery.-

I woke to a voice and a knocking on the bunker door.

"Hello?! Bon?! Albert?! Anybody here?!" said the voice outside the bunker.

I stood, my blood pumping in fear of an attacker. I gripped a stick that had some how gotten into my hand. Then I realized that the stick  I was holding was the sword I had found in the war front.

" It's me, Zoey! I'm here to get you out of here! Somewhere safe!" Said the voice above, banging on the floor boards.

I ran for the plank of wood I had entered through, so fast I nearly tripped," Zoey! Its me Stefinie! Everyone is either turned into a villager or gone. Its Horrible!" 

I moved the plank of oak aside and climbed up, giving Zoey a giant hug as soon as she was in reach. I was finally not alone.

"Careful Stef, your going to squeeze the last of my health out of me." She joked pushing me off.

"Come on, lets get you somewhere safe-wait, is there any food left down there?" She asked starring at the bunker, in reply her stomach growled.

"I think there is some still, I'll go grab some." I said jumping back down and picking out of the chests a couple of loafs of bread, carrots, apples and a bowl of stew.

I crawled out, handing Zoey the stew and some bread.

She ate the stew immediately, eyeing my sword. With each slurp from the bowl she seemed to relax a bit as if her and the mushrooms were best buds.

" How did you make it past the Zombie villagers?" I asked taking a bite of one of the apples I brought, a bit of it's juice running down my face.

" What Zombie villagers? I came back from the battle field  and no one was here. They all vanished. I ran into Johnson though. He was a bit weak and I suppose that's why he was riding his horse, he said that he'd meet us at the old Mineshaft." She said not looking at me, her mind distant for just a speck of a moment before she turned back her attention on me.

Where did the Zombie Villagers go? If Drake and Jeffery are Mobcrafters then why did they look like Villagers? Maybe that's the Mob their half of, but where are they now and can they still be turned into a Zombie Villager?

"Who won the battle? I kind of ran into the bunker before I could see the end result." My voice became thin, as I tried to calm down from my wandering thoughts.

"The Mobs won by a long shot, and the Resistance ran off after this girl... I think half Creeper started to freak out about something. By that time the Mobs clamed victory and planted down their flag as a sign of owning the land-that reminds me we should probably go before they start to turn this village into a army base." She dumped her empty bowl into the bunker sealed it and started towards the door, motioning for me to follow.

I hesitated at the door way, afraid of what I might find, but Zoey just pulled me forward and started sprinting. We left the meeting room, past the armory, the house I saved that kid Ray and his pig when it was burning down, we past more places including Zoey's house, but one place was saved for last.

The little prison I had called a room. It still was in the edge of the village, it's window smashed and the door still jammed.

The whole village felt like nothing more than an empty shell.  A hollow place where villagers once were happy and safe. Now it's just rotting structures of oak. Left to perish and shelter murderers.

At the wall we dug a small tunnel and came out the other side unharmed. There we sprinted to the birch forest for cover and I followed Zoey to this Mineshaft I didn't even know existed here.

We decided not to take the path that cut into the forest (the one I had once saw the villagers take when they were done cutting trees) in fear that it would be filled with Mobs looking for survivors of the village attack. So instead we just went right through the forest. Passing scattered flowers and crunching grass under our feet.

The forest was like a maze of oak and birch trunks. The whole time I kept thinking about what I had just experienced in my dream.

Is It possible I was someone else? Maybe I died and respawned... some how forgot who I was? Who am I?

A huge headache erupted in my skull and to my surprise it felt like something was trying to resurface.

" You are Rhyme.

Your friends are Lace, Bean, Ivy, Kalia, Drake, Jeffery and other Mobcrafters.

You are not just some Mob freak. You are a Mobcrafter, the leader and founder of the Resistence. You are not alone."

I jumped at the voice giving me the answers. It was my voice.

"You were killed by the Queen personally, she thought she deleted you, you must be careful with the friends you make."

The voice sounded tired like just speaking was hard and disappeared saying one last thing," Remember your past Rhyme, lives are at stake."  

DUN! DUN! DUN! Lol XD Sorry it took so long to update my wattpad was having problems. Thank you all so much for all the support! I'll do my best to update when I can! Have a wonderful day! God bless you all!