Chapter 20: Hello Quint, Goodbye Quint

"STEFINIE, JOHNSON, GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"

I woke with a jolt and threw myself to the floor, knocking the wind out of my lungs in the process. Gasping I made eye contact with Zoey. Whom quickly turned back to what was happening.

An explosion rang and the front iron doors exploded. Johnson was on his feet, pointing a sword at the door- apparently he had slept with his sword still in his hand. Zombies with diamond swords were in the door way trying to get in, but Zoey was throwing splash potions of harming their way. A couple turned to dust but more kept coming.

Johnson went strait for the Mobs, started fighting off some spiders who were creeping past Zoey into the room.

A creeper exploded and Zoey went flying backwards, hitting the floor. As she stood the ground began to shake.

I looked down at the floor, Just great! The walls are obsidian but the floor is not! What type of bunker is this?!

Little faces slowly molded themselves out of the cold stone floor. They had grey spikes that stuck out ward all over their backs and dark beady eyes, darker than squid ink. They began to pop out of the stone in slithering clumps, causing the whole floor to sink down a level because the stone turned to dust as soon as they left the blocks.

Silverfish!

At first the army of Silverfish wormed their way in our direction, but something happened. Their eyes lightened into a shade of white. They then turned and attacked the mobs!

I looked up at the ceiling, which was also not covered with obsidian. Two blocky feet were slowly melting their way through the stone above.

Instead of a Silverfish a person landed in front of me, someone I had only recalled seeing in lost memories. Lace.

Oh, that's why her hair is spikey.

"We'll talk about everything once we get you out of here Rhyme." Lace said, concentrated on the Mobs, whom were becoming more numerous.

Johnson was completely distracted to even notice the new comer, but Zoey had daggers in her eyes. The pixels in the room seemed to thicken and slightly vibrate, but was gone quick.

An arrow nicked my leg and I jumped behind a bunk for cover. It was going to take more than just Two Crafters and Mobcrafters to take down what seemed to be an army worth of Mobs.

The air to my right thickened, and the ender boy I had seen before at the war front and in one of my memories was beside me. Today no mask was covering his face, giving him more a friendly appearance. His eyes were a rich, pearly, purple; like Amethyst.

"Hello Stefinie, nice talking to you again. Do you have any idea how hard is it to contact you when you are more than 200 blocks away? "

Said a voice inside my head, the voice of a boy. His voice. He noticed my confusion and simply said in my head.

"You have a lot to catch up on... names Quint and no I can't read minds I can only communicate through them. Which can be difficult I might had, cause sometimes it can change for a moment my voice."

He smiled, then disappeared in a puff of smoke, reappearing near the Skeletons that were trying to shoot me dead. His face completely morphed into a Enderman rage face.

Under the bunk I was hiding behind was a emergency sword. Grabbing it by the hilt I ran strait into the fight. Swinging my sword back and forth I wiped out three Zombies, five Spiders and one Creeper, whom didn't see me coming.

They just kept coming. Zoey screamed all of a sudden, her pupils huge. There was a splash potion in her hand that was a blinding potion. Two Zombies Grabbed her then retreated into the crowd of the undead.

With out thinking I went after her. Lace and Quint followed me and after a while Johnson finally was running after Zoey with us. He hasld a questionable look, directed towards the two knew comers.

"It'll be faster If I just teleport you there. You ok with that?" Quint asked me, as we all ran after Zoey.

"Sure." I said out load.

Johnson looked at me like I was crazy, but Lace ignored my comment. Just when Zoey was in sight a Enderman popped up next to her and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"I know where they are going." Quint murmured in my skull.

Quint moved towards me and grabbed me by the waist and in a puff of smoke I felt myself dissolve into pixels. Reforming in a small room of Stone bricks. Turning around I looked for Quint, but he wasn't there. Except for a Green Ender eye that lay on the ground.

I starred at it for a moment, unsure of what to do. Then ever so slowly a person walked in front of me and picked of the pearl examining it. Zoey's eyes met mine and glimmered with some new form.

In her hands was a the most unusual sword I had ever seen. She noticed my gaze and turned her attention on the sword. A slick smile spread across her face.

"Such a quiet boy, with such a big mouth. A shame, really. So much potential!" She said her face turning into a frown.

"I was hopping for a bit more than just two Mobcrafters visiting but two will have to do. For Now at least." Zoey's smiled down at her sword.

Which glowed as White as Quartz, because it was Quartz.