Chapter 6:The dude who tried to kill me

I woke up.

A bed lay under me. In sudden panic I went to stand but my legs were bandaged and weak from the recent fire and I stumbled face first on the floor.

Pushing my arms for support I soon realized they were bandaged as well. I couldn't get up so I rolled across the floor like a pig in the mud. Roll after roll.

I almost reached the door by the time someone came in through it.

"Well this is a first." Said the person who came in, looking at my pathetic attempt of escape.

I looked up to see who it was. It wasn't a villager, but a Crafter. He had dark brown pixel hair and green eyes similar to mine.

He had no armor on and due to that change in appearance I almost didn't recognize him, if it wasn't for the Diamond sword strapped to his belt.

He's the dude who sword my arm and stabbed me into the fire!

"Don't you DARE come near me!" I yelled at him.

He stood at the door way, his emerald eyes gleamed with apology, "I came to apologize actually. Um...this is akward. I'm soooooo sorry bout last week. I just never came upon a crafter who looked like a mob before."

My eyes penetrated him, searching for any sign to not trust him, but he seemed too sincere to be lying.

"Its fine I'm used to i- wait I've been out for ah WEEK!?"I asked squriming on the floor in a rush to stand.

He edged closer to me and asked, "You want some help? That is if you rather just lay on the dirty planks."

I thought about this for a moment, I don't trust him...but I don't want to be rolling around all day,"Fine."

Watching him closely, he helped me stand but I just fell again so he put my arm around my shoulder to keep me up. "Ok so now am up and don't see the purpose...just put me on the bed."

I said to him my legs trembling even though he was supporting most of my weight. He helped me walk over to the bed but as he did I noticed something strange about him, there was a countinous rythm coming from his chest.

Bump,ump,Bump,ump.

What is that?

Instead of laying down I sat on the bed, my hair dangling as I observed the bandages covering my arms; now soaked through and dripping black blood,darker than obsedian.

His eyes widened at the sight of the blood now staining the bed covers.

"I'll be right back, you need some healing potions and a strength one too!"

He sprinted out of the room leaving me alone.

What was that sound coming from his chest? Am I supposed to have it? Or did he just spawn different like me?

My arms were feeling heavy and a surprising new pain swelled my head. I looked down at the blood; it was almost the same amount as a bucket of milk. I became light headed by the time he came back, my arms leaking enourmous amounts of blood.

As soon as he entered he nearly yelped as he rushed toward me potions in his hands. He held my head and dunked each ones contenants into my mouth.

I wanted to vomit, the potions tasted like mud misked with gravel.

When the potions were done the bleeding in my arms subsided. Sleep came over me and I fell from sitting to laying down into the pillow. A blanket draped over me.