Movie night

Why does this have 1.7k reads...

There were 3 cars and way to many people. Thankfully we got the tamer vehicle. Me, Eddie, Dustin and Will. I didn't really know Will to much but their was a natural flow to the conversation as Dustin brought up the next Hell fire meet up. Which were now ran out of my house now. Which was just delightful.

"What's Hellfire?" Will asked confused. "Hell fire young one is the Dungeons and Dragons club ran by Eddie." I replied gesturing vaguely to him. "It is not just a Dungeons and Dragons club it is The Dungeons and Dragons club," Dustin stressed the 'The' part, " Do you still like D and D," He continued. "Yeah I do but no one played in California. It kind of sucks there." He sounded like he did not enjoy his time there. Which is completely reasonable. After being caught up on everything the poor guy has been through that would've been difficult. "We are meeting up Friday if you want to join," Eddie began the excitement in his voice growing," Its a difficult campaign and the party could use the help."

"That would be amazing, I really missed it." The boy was beaming.

The group continued talking as I fully shifted my attention on the car ahead as I had begin to lose Steve's car slightly. I was unfamiliar with this area despite having attended many of king Steve's parties back when he actually held them. He pulled into his drive way of the vaguely familiar house and I stopped on the side of the road. Steve's parents wouldn't be home until next week so we were all invited to stay the night as he had the room. I still cant get over the size of his house. It has 4 rooms, 2 which were empty guest rooms.

Everyone made there own ways in and found there way to the living room. I found an arm chair I sat in and Eddie sat by my legs as all the other seats were occupied. There was a large discourse over what to watch which I didn't really bother with as I honestly didn't care. They selected some horror which was a 15. Were the kids even old enough to watch this?

No they weren't. The movie had barely started and they were all terrified. Where I was bored. I realised I had seen this movie recently and none of the jump scares were getting me. That when my attention shifted to the fluff of hair lent against me. I took his hair and silently plaited it. This was probably as intimate as we could be right now, but that is fine. The motion was soothing and once I reached the end I tied it off. It was quiet loose but I was impressed by my little skill in the field.

Multiple of the films passed by more and more people falling asleep as we went. By the end only the older kids were awake. That being me, Eddie, Steve, Nancy, Robin and the other one. I should probably ask his name but that feels awkward now considering we had all been together for multiple hours now.

It was decided that we would split into twos and take the rooms leaving the kids asleep. Which meant me and Eddie got one to ourselves. As soon as I shut the door he pulled me into a kiss leaving kisses anywhere he could reach. He tangled his hands into my hair and bit at my neck. (okay enough of that. use your imagination.)

I woke to someone knocking the door and walking in to me and Eddie both shirtless tangled together. Eddie was still mostly asleep his head against my chest. "You don't knock then just come in." I whispered angrily pulling the covers up to cover Eddies back from him. Will looked uncomfortable with the predicament he had put himself in, "Im sorry I didn't realise you would still be asleep."

"What do you need."

"Oh Nancy is making breakfast and they told me to come get you." I gave him a thumbs up before lying back down. The soft click of the door let me know he was gone.

I gently put my hand on the face of the sleeping man. "Eds you need to wake up." He glared at me through sleepy eyes. "If you don't I'm sure they will send another kid to come get us." He loosened his grip on me and rolled on his back. "Fine I'm up." He whined. I got up and searched for my clothes around the room before putting them on. I checked myself in the mirror and my stomach fell as red marks tarnished my neck. "Oh you fucker."

"What." He asked now up and mostly dressed. I showed his what he had done and he just smirked. He had a similar pattern. "We are fucked. Everyone is going to know we are dating." I was stressing slightly. "Is that such a bad thing?" He questioned. "Obviously I want them to know. I want everyone to know. It just that... this world is so homophobic if it gets out who knows what will happen."

"Do you really think they would tell anyone." Yes, "No, I'm just paranoid."

I let him leading going down stairs. Robin caught sight of us first, "Rough night." She joked. Then none else said anything. No slurs or of handed remarks just breakfast with friends.

I so want to write angst. I want to make you cry. But for now have this mess written by an asexual who will never write the gross.