- Chapter 3 -

- Charles' POV -

My anger was immediately back when I saw who entered...

Henry stickmin... In his stupid top hat.

I was ready to get beaten, yelled at, punished, for destroying the TV but he came in with a...

Medkit..?

He calmly stepped in with the medkit in his right hand, closing the door behind him.

I saw him doing some weird hand gestures. I didn't understand it, but I assumed it was American Sign Language.

"Speak with your uh... Voice." - I suggested.

"Fine." - he groaned like a father in his 30's getting up from the couch.

"Don't try anything stupid Charlie." - Henry continued, slowly walking up to me.

He gestured at me, and then at the bed. What in the world could he possibly mean..?

...

DOES HE MEA-

My thoughts were cut short as I saw him move towards the bed, and then sit on it.

"Oooh..."

"That's what you meant?" -I chuckled

There was a moment of silence.

"What else could I possibly mean Charlie?" - He smiled innocently, my face slowly turning red at the embarrassment of the situation that has occured.

I scolded my mind for it, and went to sit near Henry who started treating my fist.

He gently grabbed my hand, and brought it a bit closer, leaving it on his thigh as he reached into the medkit for the bandages.

looking at his face, he wasn't even embarrassed with the fact that he had placed my bleeding hand on his thigh. Meanwhile I was sitting there, burning red.

His attention turned back to my hand, which he grabbed and guided upwards. Starting to wrap the bandage around my hand gently, but hard enough so the blood wouldn't fly out.

After taking care of my hand, he lies it down on the bed and puts the bandage back into the medkit, getting up as he grabbed the medkit into his right hand.

"No need to be so red Charl." - He pointed out.

"Charl?" - I questioned, completly ignoring what he just said

"Yes, Charl. Since you don't want me to call you Charlie, I'll call you Charl. How does that sound Charl?"

"...yeah no. Call me Charles. Not Charlie nor Charl."

"But then it's no fuunnnnn~" - Henry teased, clearly begging.

"Okay then... I'll call you dumbass." - I replied jokingly.

This was a fatal mistake.

Suddenly, I was under the leader. As he pinned me to the bed.

"I can always dump you into the space you know?" - He said with a serious face.

"Oh..! Okay then... Uh.... You can call me uh... Charl or Charlie, and I won't call you 'dumbass', uh..okay?" - I stuttered in embarrassment and fear.

"Thanks Charlie!" - Henry replied with pure happiness drawing his face.

He has a lot of mood swings...

I saw Henry heading back to the door, but I still wanted to ask him a question.

"Henry wait!" - I yelled, as the Leader immediately stood in place and turned around. Facing me.

"Can I ask you a question?" - I asked.

"You already did."

"Man... Fuck you." - I murmured under my nose.

"What was that?"

"Huh? What? Oh! Nothing. Ahaha.."

"...Okay...?"

I just stood there staring at Henry, holding back myself from blushing as hard as I could.

"What did you want to ask me Charles?" - The Leader continued.

"Oh? Oh, right! I wanted to know why you... Captured me?" - I asked, curious of his answer.

He really seemed to think about it...

What could he be possibly thinking about?

I wanted to know, but it's not like I can magically read his mind or change my point of vie-

- Henry's POV -

He wants to know why I captured him...?

Do I tell him the truth?

Do I lie to him?

...

I-I don't know...

—————————————————

A/N: as the reader, comment on "Do I tell hin the truth?" Or "Do I lie to him?" if you want that option to me choosed. The option might change the flow of the story :)

I'll be waiting a few days for the 'votes' and then I'll start writing a chapter depending on the outcome!

I will not spam comment/replies. I'll just count the main comments.

Also, I made Henry less of a.... Yandere? Obsessed? Not sure. I just feel like it looked like he was obsessed with Charles, so I made it less visible as that wasn't my point