- Chapter 11 - C̴̢̬̘̏̎̾͘h̷̡̜̜͕̘̤̬̝͓̗̔͋̈́͘͠o̷̻͖͍̝̻̝͖̖̱̎̆ͅi̵̧̧̘̰̥̥̯̇́͊͘͘c̷̢̝̯͉̝̯̿͜e

A/n: This chapter contains swearing, don't read with parents/out loud, thanks.

The Pilot was too stunned to speak. There were many possible scenarios that could happen if he accepts, declined or...

Charles was cut off from his thoughts as he was once again shocked. His surroundings froze, turning a transparent shade of a muted dark blue, he was the only person who could move and then he saw it..

..Two choices and a timer...

Accept...? With a picture of a toppat

Decline...? With a picture of the government.

Charles inspected the options, they moved if he hovered his hand over them. He was about to accept as he had an idea until he stopped in his tracks. "But... If I accept General might get mad and..." - Charles gulped at that thought. "...and be dissapointed in me.."

"But then if I decline he'll say it was a great way to get more information.... ARGH! WHY ARE DECISIONS SO HARD TO MAKE!" - Charles argued with himself, as the time was still ticking down. Charles looked at the timer, wanting to choose but it was too late, the timer has reached the end and suddenly everything resumed making the Pilot finally replied

"I need time to think about it." - Charles was confused. He... Didn't want to say it, what happened?

"Okay. You have time until tomorrow." - Stated Henry, grinning as he left.

Charles stood there flabbergasted, what did just happen... He needed to slee- No. He has to ask General about what he should say tomorrow, he turned around but stopped.

He has a chance to escape though...

Nobody's near him.
It can all be over.
The toppats can finally be destroyed.
Everything will come to an end, like every tragedy should.
But.... Why does he feel numb?

Like, as if something's missing...

Charles looked down, glaring at his feet as he was deep in thoughts, suddenly a thought came into his mind.

What if...

"You can come out Henry. I know what you're trying to do." - Stated Charles as he turned his head around looking at the direction that the Toppat left thru.

"Aw man, How'd you know?" - Henry replied annoyed as he showed himself.

"The footsteps only lasted till you turned the corner." - The Pilot laughed at the simplistic way he has busted the Chief. "Also, you wouldn't just leave me here as I could've escaped. I know you too well." - He continued as the last sentance stuck to Henry 'I know you too well'...

"You don't know jack shit about me." - Henry murmured not watching his language, loud enough for Charles to hear.

"Henry Stickmin, 28 years old, 6 feet (183cm's), 110 lbs (50kg's), stole the Tunisian diamond, broke himself out of prison, broke into a bank, broke himself out of the wall with the help of another inmate, blue eyes, betrayed the Government, has committed various crimes ever since joining the Toppat's, kleptomaniac, leader of the Toppat Clan, child of ---- Stickmin and ---- Stickmin, no siblings, 3 cousins two of which are female and the other one is male. Want me to continue?" - Charles asked greefully with a feeling that he had won.

Henry giggled, the giggling turning into laughing, sure, what Charles said was true but that was only scratching the surface.

"Why are you laughing?" - Charles asked, looking at Henry who was still laughing.

"That's only scratching the surface." - Henry stated.

"Well! For the time I spent with you I sure do know a lot about you..!" - Charles argued.

"Sure, sure. Like 5%ish sure is a lot." - Charles was shocked upon hearing Henry. Sure, he didn't know a lot about him but only 5ish?!

"Well... You don't know much about me either!" - Charles said with a smile.

("Wait... Why is The dissapearance voice of hatsune miku playing.." - He continued as Henry was taking a deep breath.)

"Charles, 6 feet, 25 years old, the most experienced AND young pilot in the Government, you call General Hubert Galefore dad sometimes, you like pancakes, you like helicopters, you like the colour green, you're trustworthy, you'd do anything to help a friend, any friend of your friend is your friend, Calvin Bukowski likes to joke with you about marrying you, you don't really drink alcohol or anything like that, your love language is physical touch, your MBTI type is ENTP, you tried to convince Rupert to give me another chance and that I've changed, you have a spotify playlist for sleeping and flying, you love cuddles, you love head pats, you like being praised by the ones you love, your favourite animal is a cat, you perform bold and risky actions, Galeforce calls you Charlie, you like snipers, your birthday is on the 17th of February 1997," - Henry stopped to breathe, he was about to continue but Charles cut him off.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME?! Have you been stalking me?!?!" - Charles swore as the person whom he only spent like 10 minutes with when they were Infiltrating the Airship knew most about him, Henry knew Charles' Birthday which he has never told him.

"I'll tell you later." - Henry softly stated as if he just didn't pull the most savage uno reverse card.

"I need SERIOUS answers. Now."

"Fine. I'll give you a hint. I chose to be here." - Henry answered as the words 'I chose' strucked to Charles. Henry also had a chance of choosing an option?

Little did Charles know... he wasn't talking to the Toppat Henry he knows... Valiant hero Henry smiled gleefully, it can all be over soon.

"Choosing? Like an option?" - Charles waited for an answer but Henry didn't respond, he just took Charles' hand and led him to his cell, both of them going inside it.

"I know you got two options." - Henry calmly stated.

"What are you... Oh... But how would you know?!" - Charles asked wanting answers.

"...I have my ways." - He cheerfully replied. "Everything has led up to this."

"What do you mean by... Everything..?"

"Everything. 32 and 347 across everything... Leading up to this." - He smiled as he started tearing up.

"Every. Single. Thing." - He continued as Charles was confused. "Why me..." - Henry yelped as he fell onto the floor, every single memory, ending and fail coming back to him, all the damage done by every fail and ending itching Henry's body.

"Henry...? What are you... Talking about...?" - Charles asked concerned.

"You'll understand soon." - He replied "I hope you remembered what I said." - Henry continued as he got up and walked to the door.

"Wait!-" - Charles yelled but Henry had left the room and locked the door.

'What does he.... Mean..?' The Pilot questioned himself mentally as he tried to remember, but he failed miserably at his attempt. His memories were a blur, what does Henry mean..? Remember what he said..?

Charles sighed in defeat. There was no point in trying so hard to remember what Henry said. It probably wasn't important anyways...

I mean,

What's the worst that could happen?

——————————————————
A/n: Most of the 'you don't know a lot about me' part are my head cannons lol (Mostly the one's in Charles'. As for Henry's it was the cousins and kleptomania)

Word count: 1157