intro

started : April 21st, 2022published : January 29th 2023finished : ??

published : January 29th 2023
finished : ??

———

     Rose had always only known Hydra

Rose had always only known Hydra. She had been raised there, she had grown up there. She was the greatest soldier of the century. Expect for one other.

The Winter Soldier. She had always hated him. Vasily Karpov, the one to raise her, had always favored the Winter Soldier. Which would always anger Rose. Though she had never met him in her life, she hated the man more than anyone. That hatred might be the only thing in her life that felt real.

However, when Karpov decided to make the Soldier return and to make him train the Rose, the tables turned.

But she couldn't quite explain why the man felt so familiar to her. Like she had already met him. She didn't trust him and he didn't trust her either. But for each other's sake and for the future of Hydra, they had somehow to get along.

Along with her forced partnership, the Rose wondered where she had come from. She had never thought there would be that much to find out.

DISCLAIMERI do not own any of the characters included in this story or their background story

DISCLAIMER
I do not own any of the characters included in this story or their background story. They all belong to Marvel. However I do own my own created character that I imagined. If you don't like her or my story, just skip it and please be respectful.

WARNINGS
violence, choking, fighting, spitting, child abuse, kidnapping, torture, murder, r@pe, daddy issues, madness, child loss, abortion, sexual detailed scenes, loss, grief, depression, mental illnesses, PTSD, grooming, manipulation

my character is 17 at the beginning of the story but nothing happens while she's still underage so don't come commenting that this is weird or anything like it.

A/N : before you get scared away, no, the grooming doesn't concern Bucky and Rose's relationship.

A/N2 : Rose isn't my OC's real name, I'm going to keep calling her that for the beginning of the story and when we found out her real backstory I will start to write her with her real name so don't get too used to Rose because it's not gonna stay