One

You were walking through school with your (H/C) flowing around. Gazing at everything in sight you were happy to be in school. You have amazing friends, you didnt get bullied, you had great teachers and your grades are amazing. You couldn't feel better then now.

As you were making your way out of the school to escape what I call hell, you saw me and my friend Josh walking out and headed into the forest. I was wearin black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. My shoulder length brown hair was flowing behind me as i walked. I carried a bag that lookwd heavy for someone like me. My old navy blue converse left footprints in the mud making it easy for you to follow us. Josh was wearing something similar to me but he was wearing a navy blue hoodie with a static looking beanie and a black bag that looked like it had many items in it.

At one point we both began running causing you to lose us. You forgot the way back so you tried to climb a tree hoping to find a path way back but you got nothing. walking through more of the forest you found a large circle with no life in it except for the one tree in the middle. Looking up you noticed that it was getting very dark so you decided to lay down beside the giant tree and you drifted to sleep.

-Caileigh's pov-

I groaned as we kept walking. I heard some rustling in the bushes and glared at it. "Hey Ben" I said smirking. "Dammit!" He yelled jumping out. "Wait who is this?" Ben asked pointing to you who Josh was carrying. "This is (Y/N). She was following us until we ran off. She found slender's tree and stupidly fell asleep so we tracked her and we are going to bring her to slender to see what her fate is" I explained. "Seems fun" Ben smirked. But his smirk faded a few seconds later as he noticed that you were begining to wake up from your deep sleep. "ill go keep jeff away" Ben sighed before running off. I smiled as your eyes fluttered open. Your eyes went wide when you saw me. Josh had a mask on so you couldn't see his face but from the clothes you noticed it was him. You kept squirming around causing Josh to drop you. Hard. "What the hell?!" You exclaimed. "Hey calm down, we are just going to bring you somewhere but you were sleeping." Josh explained carefully walking towards you to show he meant no harm. "plus you got yourself in this mess" I said angrily. Josh glared at me causing me to calm down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw jeff watching us in the forest with Ben slowly creeping up behind him. You found where I was looking and screamed. "For the love of god shut her up!" I yelled at Josh as he walked towards you. "Thats Ben! From Creepy Pasta! He isnt real! He can't be!" You screamed. You stared at Ben as he did the same. His pitch black eyes with red in the center gave you chills up your spine. You saw the pale boy in the bush watching your every move waiting for the perfect moment. "Go to sleep" Jeff mumbled. "Dont worry I got you" Josh said catching you as your knees buckled as you fell asleep. I glared at Jeff causing him to stay back. Ben looked at me confused from how I managed to get Jeff to stay back and Jeff was as confused as Ben.

"How long have you been demonic exactly?!" Ben asked following me to my room. "ever since you killed me and making me one of you" I glared at him. "How many times do I have to apologize to you?" He said throwing his arms in the air. "until I am alive again to see who my real friends and family are instead of you, you psychotic freak!" I yelled. He shrunk down and stepped away in fear. Josh must have heard me because he rushed into the room and sat me down before telling me things as I kept glaring at Ben. "Caileigh, calm down its alright, you are okay, im here" Josh kept repeating, shaking me but I was still locked on Ben. "go and get her" Josh mumbled to Ben and he did exactly that. Once the door was closed and I was getting more calm I gasped from what I did.

-your pov-

E.J had to watch you since Josh had to go and do something. "HELP I CANT SEE" E.J yelled walking around like an idiot. The girl next to him slapped his arm. You giggled and he smirked. "geez what is with all the smirking" You thought. Ben came down the long hallway and went over to you. "Caileigh needs you" He sighed. You nodded slowly and began to follow him. E.J and the girl watched as I walked away with Ben. You slowly turned the knob on the door before some arm reached out and pulled you in leaving Ben outside the door himself. You looked at me who was sitting on the bed hugging my knees with tears in my eyes. "do you mind if E.J watches over you while I take Caileigh for a, let's just say walk?" Josh asked sounding nervous. You nodded but sat down next to me. "before we go on our walk can I talk with (Y/N) real quick?" I asked scared. Josh nodded and left the room. "im sorry I brought you here" I whispered trying to not cry. "What do you mean? What will happen to me?" You asked nervously. Thoughts of your family and friends ran through your mind. "they will do the same to you, they will do the same thing they did to me" I explained my voice cracking. "here tell me" You said. I nodded slowly as I began to explain everything to you.