Twenty

You looked around the room nervously as everyone kept taking more steps closer to you. "Guys please don't" You begged. "please don't what? Tear you to shreds?" Masky said. "do you guys not remember me?" You asked. BEN scoffed. "of course we do, we just made a change in plans" He said beginning to glitch around. You dodge it and ran out of the circle. You got shoved to the ground and you landed weird on your leg. You winced then got on your feet once more.  You stood in front of EJ who grabbed you by the neck and pushed you against the wall and lifted you a bit. "why did you do it?" He asked sounding very hurt. You kicked him in the stomach causing him to drop you and you ran away. "Guys please!" You begged. Jeff ran after you and threw him knife in your back. "GO" He yelled as BEN appeared in front of you. "remember when you stabbed me in the leg?" He asked smirking. Your eyes widened as he took your sword and stuck it in your leg. You screamed as Toby picked you up. "Toby, please, I know me and you are like best friends, who would kill their best friend!" You screamed as he swung is axe across your arm leaving a big wound. You were choked again but by Hoodie. "Come on, we all know you have been wanting to kill us" He said with no hesitation. Noha pinned you against the wall with an arrow going through your jacket causing it to rip. As everyone was rushing towards you, you pulled your sword out of its sheath and plunged it into the ground, watching as it split in half causing some people to fall over. "Go to hell" You groaned ripping the arrow out of your jacket and throwing it at them. It went into Hoodie's shoulder and he began to bleed uncontrollably. You did the same thing with Lost Sliver, you created a dome that grew until it broke and exploded. Since everyone was on the ground you took the chance and began to use your attacks. You danced around the room getting away from what they could see and you threw down a smoke bomb. Someone jumped from the ledges in the ceiling that held it together and landed in front of you. Josh came up behind you and stabbed you in the back. "you do know that since these are mine that you took, I know what to do to avoid them and get my target" Aliye said pushing you down on your back. She shape-shifted into another person, She was now wearing a navy blue robe with a hood and there was part of what she was wearing that were red and white. She had on dark gray pants that looked good if you were running all over the place and some good grayish brownish boots that were good for parkour. You watched in horror as a blade came out from her little contraption on her right forearm. Your eyes squeezed shut until you felt something warm trickle onto your stomach. Nervous, you opened your eyes to find a black tentacle going through her stomach. She fell over in pain as the tentacle slipped out. "Rise" Slender said. Nervously you got up shaking. You stood in the center of the room once more and looked at the damage that was caused. "Slender, what are we going to do?" You asked holding onto his hand just like Sally would have done. "Heal Aliye, I will fix the others" He said. You nodded as he placed a dome around you and Aliye. You opened your bag and took out everything needed and tried to heal her as much as possible. Once you backed away she shot up. "Slender!" You yelled as she glared at you. He turned his head towards them and she backed off. You looked at him confused. "They know I am their leader, once they know its me they will be brought back" He said. You nodded and stood by him once more watching as they all fell to the ground in pain or from getting nauseous. "Thanks Slenderman" Jeff groaned getting on his feet. Slender looked at him then the others. "Get back to the mansion now, you all need some healing done" Slender said as he turned around to leave but something stopped him. He turned back around and his gaze met Aidan's. Everyone stood together and was ready for his attack. "Aidan come on, you don't have to die again just for this" You yelled across the room. "You don't understand! I had nothing until I was here! I found this place, I killed my killer and I started this entire thing! You could have just left me alone but you had to get defensive! That is your fault! I am not letting anyone take this from me again! You will not kill me now, and you never will!" He screamed. "Aidan okay we get it but that's not the way to go!" BEN snapped. You could feel anger inside as you rolled your eyes and plunged the sword into the ground once more. This time you could see the lighting rise up from the crack towards Aidan. It smashed him against the wall. Caileigh looked over to him and went full demon on him. She turned into the black figure and ran towards him, lifting up every weapon possible that was laying on the floor and aimed it at him. She held them inches away from him. "LAST CHANCE" She screamed. He didn't say anything he just shook his head. "I will be back, I promise you" He said with a smirk until Caileigh stuck the sharp spears and knifes into his flesh, digging away at the organs that she then ripped out. "there" She said breathing heavily. "he can't come back now" She finished as she went over to BEN who hugged her and started to say something to her. Everyone left the mansion except you. You looked at what you have become during this entire time with them. After you had a relaxed moment you left that disturbing place, untied Sonic, Clock work and anyone else and headed towards the mansion.

You finished helping slender cover up the wounds that you have caused. You wrapped the cloth around EJ'S leg where there was a big flesh wound. "im sorry" He said. "for what?" "for hurting you" He mumbled. He took off his mask so you could clean up the small cut on his face. "it wasn't your fault, I didn't get hurt badly so don't even worry about it" You gave him a smile which he returned. After everyone was done you went outside to clean off all the blood from everyone's weapons. You went back inside to find everything how they should have been all along. BEN and Jeff fighting for some reason, Masky and Hoodie having a conversation while eating some cheesecake, Slender looking at everyone disappointed, Toby eating some waffles with Noha and Caileigh and Josh talking on the couch while trying to see who would win the fight between Jeff and BEN. You smiled and sat down on the couch, still trying to take in your new life you still had to get used to.