Four

Jeff helped you up to the window. You held onto the ledge before climbing in the tree so Jeff could do his thing. He easily jumped up and tapped on the window making sure I was out of view. "Go to sleep" Jeff smiled at Cas. It was weird, creepy and interesting on how he did his work to you. Once in was in the room and Cas was asleep and never woke up to the noise. Just to be sure no one else would wake up Jeff went over to the parents window and said the same. When you were in the room with Jeff he knelt down next to Cas's face. His carved smiled opened as he began his cuts. He got bored at one point and noticed how disturbed you were from watching his blood pour out slightly in each cut forming a pool around himself. Jeff turned to you and took your hand. Confused he opened up your hand and placed the knife then closed your hand. "want to finish our work?" He asked smirking. Knowing that he was psychotic you just nodded slowly as he guided your hand across Cas's back. He carved both your name and his name. Once that was done you dropped the knife and stepped back shocked from what you just did. He chuckled before putting Cas back in his bed where his parents will find him the next day.

Jeff went off to kill a few more people so you chose to head back to the mansion. As you were walking through the forest you could see that one of the Creepy Pastas were watching you, you just couldn't make out which one. Feeling nervous you quickened your pace. At this point you were sprinting to find your way back to the mansion until someone stood in your way. He was looking down at the dirt pathway with his black hood on from his black unzipped sweater. He was wearing a plain black shirt and dark army green jeans with many pockets on the side. He had on fingerless gloves with an 'X' carved into it. He had a back pack with him that had little parts with some throwing knifes in them. He lifted his head and stared at you. Or at least it felt like it since you couldn't see through his sunglasses. "now where are you heading this late at night?" He asked tilting his head. "um well some stressful things were happening so I decided to go for a walk" You lied. He laughed. "don't you know that I can tell if you are lying to me?" He asked talking with his hands. He shoved his hands in his pockets and it looked like he was about to throw something to you. "okay what do you want" You said. "well since I can read your mind right now, I know that you are heading towards the creepy pasta mansion to, spend the night. I just want you to do me a favor" He smirked. Nervous you watched as he handed you a roll of string wrapped around a plastic tube. Confused you felt the string. It wasn't like the kind of g you would normally use. It felt different. "Bring this to your beloved friends in the mansion" He said. "Now close your eyes" You nodded and closed your eyes just as he said. Someone whispered in your ear to open your eyes. You felt weird. No one was around you and you weren't in the forest anymore. You looked around and it was just an ordinary waste land. No plants just emptiness. You began to walk around until Hoodie appeared in front of you. You felt relieved. You began to walk towards him. "Hoodie im so glad to see you where are- Hoodie?" You noticed that he was walking away from you. "whats wrong?" You asked. EJ appeared next. He took off his mask and looked at your horrified. "guys-" You said looking all around you. All of us were there. including some Creepy Pasta you didn't know. "You betrayed us" Slender said angrily. "How could you do that to us?" Noha said in disgust. You felt hurt as everyone started to yell at you for your mistake. "You killed him" Jeff whispered with his voice breaking. He looked like he was just killed. It was hard to explain but he looked so betrayed, hurt and lost. We all walked away from the circle we formed around you and disappeared in the distance. You lost everyone else that you cared about. You closed your eyes to wish that it was just a dream and when you opened them you found yourself standing alone in the forest. Scared of anything else you come across. You ran into the mansion and bumped into EJ. The one person you wanted to avoid from the horrifying nightmare. The roll of string fell out of your hand and just had to land next to him. He stared at it picking it up. Everyone else in the room heard you rush into the house and came down to make sure you were okay. We stood there confused as EJ looked horrified taking off his mask tightening his grip on it. "why do you have this?" EJ asked.