Twelve

Oh how easily things can go wrong in this world...

You kept laughing and chasing BEN as he ran down the path. He suddenly stopped as you stopped yourself. "BEN whats wrong?" you asked walking towards him. He spun around quickly making you jump. His eyes were bleeding how it usually does whenever he is angry. "BEN your bleeding. what's wrong?" You felt like you were shaking. "just stay behind me okay?" He said in a calming voice. You nodded before hiding behind him after he turned back around. You looked at the figure ahead of you. You couldn't make out who it was until BEN walked closer with you following behind him. It was Aidan. You trying to put on a brave face but you knew he was too strong for you to fight with so you stayed behind BEN. "what do you want?" BEN asked bravely. "well lets just get straight to the point. I want you to join me" Aidan smirked. "well lets just get straight to my point, no" BEN responded. Aidan towered over him. "why? We have the strongest team that has been formed in centuries BEN. CENTURIES!" Aidan yelled. "look I said no before and im sticking with that answer. now leave us alone" BEN said. "oh look, it's Y/N. Look at how weak you are" He laughed poking your nose. "leave me alone please." You said beginning to walk off. "come on BEN do you really want to be with the weak ones? You are powerful yourself so you should join the powerful side. It wont be hard. Your crush, Caileigh, is there with her best friend Noha while one of her other friends will be looking for her." Aidan said getting in BEN'S head. "I said leave is alone!" BEN screamed. "Come on I know what you are thinking BEN. You want to join me but you are just nervous about the others. That can easily be fixed. Just get the others to me on Friday." Aidan said. BEN sat there pondering about it then finally gave Aidan a nod. "well I must get going Clockwork needs get stronger and so does Rake. I will see you soon" Aidan said before disappearing in the distance. BEN turned around to face you. "come on lets get back" He said. You nodded and began to follow him back to the mansion still thinking about why he nodded to Aidan. "BEN, why did you nod to Aidan?" You asked still confused. "Because now he thinks that we are on his side so when we meet it will be the perfect attack" He explained. You nodded and followed him into the mansion. The mansion was quiet. "where is everyone?" You asked BEN. He shrugged. You wandered into the kitchen to find a note next to a plate with two waffles and a small slice of cheesecake. "BEN there is a note over here" You called to him. "gone out for a few kills, be back soon ps there are waffles and cheesecake in the fridge" You read. "what do you want to do while we wait?" you asked. "well im in the mood to mess around so follow me" BEN smirked heading towards his room. Nervously you went into his room to find him sitting down at an old looking desk with a computer with cleverbot open. "what is this for?" You asked. "well some guy bought my game from an old man from when I died and I have been glitching it for a while now so he is basically going insane and he has been going on cleverbot to get help so I have been talking to him through cleverbot and closing his windows and everything like that" BEN said putting his feet up on the desk while you sat down on his bed near the desk. "wait so you are like a ghost?" You asked confused. "your not very smart are you? When you are killed, like how I drowned, you have a chance of being a creepy pasta. People on the internet made up my story and this guy is how I found out to do this stuff. I glitch anyone who has Majora's Mask to the point of insanity and either I or them, kill the person if you understand it" He explained. You nodded. You both sat back until a message popped up. "oh look who is back" He said smirking setting down the plate of food. He sat up properly with his feet down and hands typing away.

-The conversation-

User: Hello?

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: Who is this and how are you able to control my computer?

Cleverbot: Who am I?