Eight

Your anger took control. It wasn't you. You turned into a monster. You killed an innocent little girl who did no harm to anyone just because of anger. After the lighting bolt fell out of your hands and your knees buckled as you stared at the dead body with a perfect slit in her stomach with block flowing out you felt like throwing up. EJ ran towards you as you fell unconscious. "she actually did it" Ben mumbled shocked. "I-I didn't e-e-expect her to" Hoodie stuttered. "It's okay hoodie, I don't think anyone expected that" Masky said placing his hand on hoodie's shoulder. He brushed Masky's hand off and went over to you. "E-EJ I-I-I got h-her" Hoodie said. EJ nodded as Hoodie gently picked you up and brought you back to your room. He laid you on the bed and left the room.

Your eyes fluttered open as your head pounded. Hoodie opened your door holding a tray with a bowl of soup and a cup of green tea. "oh um h-hi" He said placing the tray on your side table. You smiled. "thank you. What happened?" You asked. "w-w-well you k-killed s-sally. b-but its o-okay. She i-is like u-us" He said. You nodded in relief knowing that you didn't actually kill someone. EJ came into your room. "thanks again hoodie" EJ said as Hoodie got up and left without saying a word. EJ sat down where your feet were. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "im fine, just a really bad head ache but im okay. Why?" You asked nervously. "you made it" He said happily. You smiled and hugged him. "you can abuse the power of electricity. It was amazing how you did that so now that's how you kill anyone. Just don't get too crazy" EJ explained letting you go. You collapsed your hands together then separated them in a rainbow motion. Sparks of electricity ran between your hands. "cool huh?" He asked smiling under his mask. "Has Aidan killed anyone else?" You randomly asked. EJ began stiff. "well, Caileigh went out to go and find him to end it before any of us get hurt. She left last night and its been almost a full day since we have seen her." EJ explained taking off his mask. "let's go find her then." You suggested. He scoffed shaking his head. "what? im serious! you have me now, a new member. I can help" You said getting a bit angry at him. "no im not gonna risk it" He said. "I am going to find her no matter what you say" Anger rushed through your veins. You could feel yourself losing control little by little. "No im not letting you" He said getting up and leaving the room. You heard a click from your door. You rushed towards it trying to open it but it just won't open. "Let me out!" You yelled. No one answered. You rolled your eyes and looked around your room. You had a window but it was locked. Backing up you channeled your anger and blew a hole in the wall. You crawled out of it and began to go off to find me.

-Caileigh's pov/ My pov-

He held onto my neck making watch as you bravely began to look for me. "She seems like a brave person for just being killed by the people she trusted" He mumbled. "let's watch her make her way through the forest to find every other creepy pasta dead." He said before pushing me in your direction. He was too strong to try and kill and way to fast to out run. I was left with listening to him. Being his little slave. Following you and the others around until you are stuck in a loop where he will make an attempt to kill you. I took one last look at the mansion. I watched as EJ came by the hole in the wall yelling to the others. I was ashamed and kept following his directions.

He made me change paths and took me back to Aidan or aka my personal Satan. "why are we back here? I thought you wanted to follow (Y/N)" I asked nervously. "well he wants something to happen, something to trigger the others anger and you are the perfect one. The others cared for you so much that this will be the easiest kill ever" He explained. We walked past boxes stacked up to about 2 feet with 'A' carved on the top to be sent to the mansion. I saw a pixel diamond sword and some blue strands of hair. I sighed as Aidan came up to me. "Thank you Michael, now you know what to do" Aidan said. Michael left us there in the dark room. "Now I want to you go back to the mansion. Be completely normal. Act like nothing is up but you will give me he details of everyone. Actually no. I have a better Idea" He said smirking before Herobrine came next to him and threw a potion on me. I cough as it got in my mouth. I stung badly. "have fun going back home." Aidan said. Herobrine walked me back to the mansion. I watched his eyes glow the white they always did. He was in his human form but he still had those white eyes. "When did you join Aidan's side?" I blurted out. "well he threatened to kill me if I didn't go by his orders and I want to live as long as possible. Im sorry" He said. I rolled my eyes and told him he could go back. I went to open the door but fell through the door. I looked how I always did but something was off. Herobrine gave me an invisibility potion. I had no clue how long it would last. I ran over to ben and screamed his name. He stood still and looked around the room that was empty except for me and him. "Ben im right in front of you" I mumbled. "I must be hearing things" He said to himself before heading to the kitchen. I collapse. No one could see me and I couldn't do anything about it. I remembered how Michael was off to go and do something that included you. I ran off to go and find you but it was too late. He bent down beside your face and you were sweating. You two just had a fight. You must have been too weak and he defeated you. Your gaze met mine and you could see me. "Caileigh help me" You said. Michael was shocked but he still launched at me. I had no weapon. "GO BACK TO THE MANSION NOW" I scream just before someone came up behind me and stabbed me while I was trying toed get Michael away. You scrambled to your feet and ran off losing them easily. The first person you saw was Ben. You stopped him and he stared at you confused. "he is getting an army. The little things he has been sending us doesn't mean he killed them off. he started to do that but then started to recruit them. we aren't just going against him, we are against everyone."