Fifteen

You bolted upwards breathing heavily before Slender laid you back down. "sleep child you need to rest" He simply said before sitting down staring in my direction. "where is EJ? Masky? Hoodie?" You asked as the memory booted up of you staring at their helpless bodies on the ground. "They are laying in their rooms. Do not fear for them" "where am I" "In your room child" "can I please see them" "you need to rest" "but I need to see them" "no you do not now please go to sleep" He finished with his voice sounding angry. You faced your window, noticing Jeff tapping on the window repeatedly. You slowly got up groaning and opened the window for him. "thanks" He said jumping over your bed and onto the floor. "why are you hear?" You asked. "well the other three wanted to know how you were doing and so they sent me here. Aliye, BEN and I are having trouble keeping them down." He chuckled slightly. "oh well tell them im okay" You said looking over to Slender. He sighed and nodded. You sat up slowly and Jeff helped you to the living room where they were resting. "Hey guys" You mumbled. EJ shot up and fought Aliye so she would get off of him and he could give you a hug or something but he was too weak. "EJ please just lay back down, im fine" You said calming him down. He nodded. "A-are you f-feeling better?" Hoodie asked. You nodded looking over to BEN who was playing Majora's Mask. You sat down by him. "Hey" You simply said expecting a Hey back but instead you got "why have you been hanging around me so much" from him. You shrugged. "sorry ill just go then" You said getting up before he pulled you back down. "no Im okay with it im just wondering why that's all" He said pausing his game. "um BEN" You said staring at his eyes. "what?" He asked looking around if something was wrong. "for fucks sake what the hell is wrong!" He yelled standing up. You grabbed his hand and brought him into the bathroom. "um" He said confused. You forced him to look into the mirror. His eyes were normal. As if he never drowned. As if he was never a Creepypasta in the first place. He now had light blue eyes and inside of the black it was white. Just like a humans eye I guess you can put it. "What the hell!" He yelled. Aliye came over to the bathroom where BEN stood freaking out. "dude why is this happening?" He asked Aliye since she knew a lot of weird things about the Creepypasta's. She sat there thinking. "I don't know, maybe its because you haven't killed in a while?" She suggested. "and that means?" "maybe you are becoming human again?" You thought. "that isn't possible im dead you idiot" He glared at you. "hey im trying to help so calm the fuck down" "wait when did you die?" "uh 2002 why?" "maybe that has an affect to it. Wait Jeff come here!" She yelled down the hallway. "you guys don't get along do you?" "no why?" Jeff said looking at BEN before falling on the floor laughing. He grabbed his stomach. "Oh my god it hurts!" He laughed. "hey BEN guess what? You shouldn't have done that! Oh my god im amazing" Jeff said finally getting up. "HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO SLEEP!" BEN screamed. "HEY! I SAID YOUR THING AS A JOKE YOU JUST USED IT TO ANGER ME YOU MIDGET" "IM NOT A MIDGET IM JUST A LITTLE BIT SHORT DAMMIT" BEN was making fists with his hands. He punched Jeff in the chest sending him flying. "HEY GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP" You heard someone yell from the living room. "Damn Hoodie" EJ said. BEN reached for Jeff's knife that fell out of his pocket. "BEN wait!" You yelled spinning him around. His eyes were now black and red again. "Look" You said. Aliye helped Jeff up. BEN ran over to the mirror and sighed in relief. "im back to normal, thanks Jeff" He mumbled. "yeah no problem" Jeff said holding his shoulder. You heard a loud crash from outside. The four of you jogged outside to see Toby fighting Aidan outside. Everyone, even Masky, Hoodie and EJ got up and got their weapons. You ran upstairs and grabbed a random sword you found in a sheath. "whoa whoa whoa. What do you think you are doing?" Jeff said stopping you. "im grabbing my sword to fight what else am I doing?" "no you are too weak against them. You are staying here (Y/N)" He said taking your sword. "no im not im going out there" He laughed. "no your not (Y/N) you are staying here" "try me" You said angrily, reaching for your sword. He tossed it to Masky and Masky gave it to Slender where he placed it high up in a tree. "Aliye will stay here with you now shut up" Jeff said running out of the door while Aliye quickly closed it and locked it. You heard screams which you thought were screams of pain. "this is torture. Please let me out" You begged. She shook her head. "only if they really need us which they don't" She explained. After that you had to sit there trying to calm down while the others fought against Aidan.