Seventeen

You woke up and lifted your head. You forgot that you slept in BEN'S room and you found him with his arms around your waist. You gently sneaked away. You heard him shift and you turned around to see him sitting up. "sorry if I woke you up" You said. "its fine I think I needed to get up anyways" He said rubbing his head and stretching. "Thanks for letting me sleep here" You gave him a smile. He nodded as you left the room and got changed. Toby sat in the kitchen with some waffles like always. He looked up at you and smirked. BEN came up behind you and went over to his Nintendo 64. "I ship it" Toby said under his breath. "what?" You asked angry, blushing at the same time. "Hoodie found out you were sleeping in BEN'S room and we made him sneak in and apparently you two were cuddling or something" Toby said smirking. "we aren't dating" BEN said. Toby sighed and put his plate in the sink. "So I planned out a fun day for us" He said. "and what is that plan exactly?" You asked nervous. "well since you seem like someone who needs to know the feeling when you are responsible for a death I thought that maybe we could take you out for a two or three kills" He suggested. "well I guess I have to get used to it eventually" You shrugged. Toby nodded and BEN went to go and get his hat while you sat there getting ready to kill.

-Noha's pov-

"Caileigh hurry up already!" I yelled throwing a rock at her. "Hey this takes time so shut up" She shot back. I slouched against the wall in the cellar. "come on I thought we were going to try and escape today" "we are I just need to try and get to Cleverbot now shut up! I need to focus!" She yelled. I backed away until a bright light appeared. I scurried over to her side to see the site all loaded up. She stuck her hand through the small hole in the wall and gave Lost Sliver and thumbs up. I watched as she quickly typed into the chat box. 

User: BEN its Caileigh and Noha we are about to get out of this fucking hell and we might bring some others.

Cleverbot: I am not BEN

User: Is BEN Drowned with you?

Cleverbot: Yes

User: Can I please talk to him?

Cleverbot: Yes

User: Is this BEN Drowned?

Cleverbot: yeah

We sighed with relief as we kept typing.

User: Are you lying to us?

Cleverbot: how do you want me to prove myself? 

User: when did you die?

Cleverbot: in 2002. I drowned and became a ghost, met the CreepyPasta's and haunted Majora's mask.

User: BEN its Caileigh and Noha

Cleverbot: What! are you serious?

User: yeah we are going to escape tonight and so we want you to wait with the others at the entrance to the mansion okay? We are bring Lost Sliver and Sally with us, we thought they would be useful

Cleverbot: Okay ill get back to the mansion with (Y/N) and Toby

User: Okay bye

Cleverbot: Bye

User has disconnected

I shoved a note in the hole to LS (LS stands for Lost Sliver) telling him we are ready to go. A small gray animal hand came out and tried to give us a thumbs up. I smiled knowing it was Pikachu from the story Pikachu's screams. I waited until we had to go to fighting practice. I was with Caileigh while LS and Pikachu were together. We tested our strengths then grabbed our weapons we are strong with and made a run for it. We ran through the doors as I heard the first alarm. Sally ran extremely fast so she was ahead. I heard a scream from her and about a second after one of Aidan's helpers had a needle sharp arrow through his chest spraying blood everywhere. We managed to sneak past a few people until we saw the famous Michael, Luke and Calum blocking the exit. I got my bow ready and I could feel the anger in Caileigh bubble up inside. Luke looked like he didn't want to do this. "Okay before you even try anything, If you guys go back to your damn cellar everything will be fine, if you don't we have to kill you. Your choice" Michael said with a demonic smile on his face. "Why are you guys trying to escape anyways?" Luke asked. "Because Aidan is doing this to take control, Slender is doing this to protect us so why the hell would we stay here" Caileigh said. "He already got you in his grip, you don't think he is just going to kill all of us in the end?" LS said. They looked at each other. "prove it" Calum said crossing his arms. "well Slender has always gave some of the pasta's a place to stay like Masky and Hoodie while Aidan is taking you guys hostage. Slender only has us because he was waiting for you guys to come to the mansion but you never did. Aidan is taking control get it through your head." I explained. Michael picked up a hammer that was up against the wall and was about to throw it but I shot an arrow through his leg. He screamed in pain. I never actually killed someone, but putting people in so much pain, was so much fun. I felt my hand twitch just like how Toby twitches sometimes. Caileigh picked up the weapon using her demonic abilities. "DO YOU WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THIS HELL AND LIVE OR NOT YOUR FUCKING CHOICE" Caileigh screamed. I could just hear the demon taking over her at this point. Sally held onto her arm and calmed her down a bit. "we will fake a fight that leads in the opposite direction of the mansion and we will follow you there as long as you don't kill us." Luke said. We were about to say yes before LS stepped forward. "wait what about BEN and the others? aren't they only expecting us?"  He said nervously. "yeah Lost Sliver is right, how about we get Slendy to meet us somewhere" Sally suggested happily. I smiled and nodded before someone came around the corner. I knew it was Sonic so slit open his leg and I shot him multiple times so he couldn't run. We kept running and shockingly found Slender blocking our path. "Why have you betrayed us?" Slender asked. Sally ran over to him and hugged his leg. "Sally please explain" He added. She nodded and explained everything like she was asked to. Slender didn't say anything or move anywhere. "I apologize but I do not think you belong with us, you seem to get along with Aidan and I would not like to cause more trouble. You are most likely to be better on your own." Slender said. They just nodded and thanked us and him. "tell the others we don't want to hurt anyone now" Luke said to me. I nodded and looked over at Caileigh who was still trying to calm herself down. "come on children, lets get back to the mansion" Slender said. 

We went through the entrance to see Toby, BEN and (Y/N) sitting on the steps. The second Toby saw me he ran over and tackled me to the ground. "Oh my god your okay" He said. I laughed. "Can you please get off?" I asked. He helped me up and hugged me again. "wait are you twitching?" He asked pointing to my hand. I shrugged. "I-I think so" I stuttered. "you are becoming more like me" He smiled. I looked over to see BEN and Caileigh hug and talk about some stuff while they went inside. Sally ran up to (Y/N), holding her teddy bear close. (Y/N) looked at Sally up and down noticing how she was covered in blood and from how young she looked. "Hello! Im Sally" She happily said. "Oh uh im (Y/N) nice to meet you" You said holding out your hand. I looked at you and smiled. Masky and Hoodie poked his head out the door and immediately Masky and Toby glared at each other. "Slender, can we have some cheesecake and waffles tonight?" Masky asked. Slender nodded to him. A little later I went into my room and squeezed my eyes shut as I began took off the bandanna that was covering my mouth and chin. I slowly opened my eyes and screamed at the sight. The black thread was gone from my mouth. I had small scars over the small holes I created when I sewn my lips together. Caileigh was the first one to come into the room since Toby was probably eating waffles. Both of us just stared at each other. "its going to be okay, we can put them back in if y-" She started to say. "no, I want to leave it, I want to heard my voice again" I said with my voice and not telepathically. She stood there shocked. "okay." She said. We both heard Jeff scream something, it was hard to understand. We ran downstairs to see a boy with pale skin, green eyes and brown hair. He was wearing what looked like to be a black leather jacket with a light blue and dark blue striped scarf. He had stitches all over and was holding a knife that fell to the floor once he took one look at Jeff. "Why did you leave me?" The boy spoke. "I had to! Like you were going to be able to deal with me living in a house with you, mom and dad while I end up being a killer!" Jeff yelled. "Liu, why are you here?" BEN asked. "im here to help you, can someone please help me change my thread tho? It is from a roll I found on the ground and it feels weird" Liu said. Jeff sighed and pushed Liu towards his room. "who was that?" You asked BEN. "his name is homicidal Liu, he is Jeff's brother" BEN said. I nodded. "why is he like that tho?" "because Jeff went insane the one night and tried to kill him in a weird way, It didnt completely kill him and Liu was trying to find us ever since." Toby answered. Shocked they all looked at me. "where the hell are your stitches!" Toby asked. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak. "Aidan took them out while I was there and told me to put a bandanna around my mouth so that you guys wouldn't know" I said nervously. "oh. Your voice is so different from how it was in my head" Masky said. "well now we need to try and see if Liu is okay to fight and if we can get anyone else. For now go and rest" Slender said. We all said okay or just nodded before we went off to bed

A/N

I am sorry that It wasn't a chapter about your first kill and that this chapter didnt really include you alot but thats because I was talking with my friend and I asked if I should make a chapter like this one and we thought it would be a good idea so yeah, next chapter will be your point of view tho so dont get worried.

Sorry again (im canadian leave me alone)

-Caileigh <3