Seven

Slender was basically the one in charge. He chose your fate if you are going to be a creepy pasta or not. He brought you into a room with no windows and one single door and a single dark brown wooden chair in the middle of the room with ropes at bottom. The walls were smeared with Blood and in the corners were a few bones. "You will be meeting with every one child. They will question you. You have to answer truthfully. Understood darling?" He asked with one of his arms brushing your cheek. You nodded sitting down in the chair. The first person was obviously slender. He lurked around the room quietly as EJ came in and tied you up. You were un able to move and became very nervous. "Now child, answer this question. Why do you want to be apart of us?" He asked. "because I want to help you and the others to defeat the one who started this mess. I want to kill Aidan just as much as you do" You explained taking a deep breath. "Why do you want to kill him as much as us?" "Because what he is doing isn't right, just because you are like this doesn't mean you deserve death. You can be protective of some and enemies of the others. You need him dead before he does more damage then you have ever imagined and I want the same. I always knew about you. I knew your troubles. I thought you were amazing and so as much as you want to protect me I want to do the same and return the favor" You explained letting your mind do the talking. Not even thinking about what you want to say. It just comes out. Slender left the room leaving you there. You sighed in relief as EJ came into the room. "Hey" He said happily. "Hi, what are you going to do?" You asked. EJ was the one you trusted the most. He was kind and has protected you the most. You two were like best friends. But different. He circled around you. "so do you know what you are getting yourself into?" He bent down in front of you so you were at eye level. "You can go insane from this you know and cause lot of damage. We don't want that so are you prepared for this or no?" He added. "well no I don't know what im getting myself into. I know that I am doing this to help but other then that no. In my opinion I am half prepared for this. I know what he can do and how you guys work together." You finished. "someone will come back here soon to show you what you are going to be doing. Hopefully I will see you after this" He said planting a kiss on your cheek. "wait, what do you mean?" You asked nervously, but it was too late. He was gone. Toby came in the room with Noha. Their hands were intertwined with each others. "are you ready?" Noha asked letting go of Toby. You took a deep breath and nodded. "now this is how this is going to work. I  be fighting with Noha and instead of her feeling the pain you will." Toby explained. You nodded as Noha untied you. You stood up and began to walk away from the two. Noha just stood there while Toby was in a stance ready for an attack. He launched his axe into her stomach. You fell to the ground in pain. It was too much. "are you alright?" Toby asked. You were curled in a ball shaking. "Just get it over with" You said taking deep breaths. He nodded and took out some throwing knifes. He stuck one in each foot and hand. Blood trickled down from the wounds in Noha and she never even flinched. "Please stop!" You yelled in pain. Toby did something and the pain was all of a sudden gone. When you pulled yourself back up to your feet and brushed yourself off, Toby was holding Noha. You felt horrible. "is she going to be okay?" You asked looking at her with the open wounds. Toby nodded. "those are some of the pain we feel everyday. Depending on how much it hurt us when we were killed we feel that pain everyday." He explained. "Take these" He added opening your hand and giving you two black pills. You nodded as he left the room. You quickly took the pills as Ben and I came in. "now we want to trigger your anger and see what happens. What angers you the most?" I asked. You answered truthfully. Ben Nodded before everyone else came into the room. "this is your last test." A little girl stood in front of you. She was pale. She had Bright green eyes that reminded you of grass and Brown Hair that reminded you of dark oak wood. She was wearing a pink night gown or a dress, holding onto a teddy bear. "Meet Sally, you will be taking your anger out on her. If you can't do it the you wont be one of us and we will kill you immediately and if you do then consider yourself lucky" Jeff said smirking. Hoodie placed wires, a knife and a beige pouch with a brown string tying it shut. We began to repeat the things you hated over and over again, raising our voices little by little and ended up screaming. You couldn't take it any more. Anger rushed over your body. You felt demonic. Before you could control yourself you grabbed the wire and created an electrical lighting bolt and stabbing it right through the innocent girls dress.