Thirteen

As you walked away you decided to go for a walk through the town outside the forest to see if you could find the others. As you were walking you hoped you looked normal. You stole one of EJ's hoodies and you grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans that you had laying around in your room. Just to be safe you tried to not let ANY electricity flow through your veins so that no one knew about your new life. You still carried a bag that had a few of Jeff's knifes inside just in case. You pulled your old phone out of your pocket. Scrolling through your news feed on your favourite. You pulled out a pair of headphones you found in EJ's pockets and put on 'love me like you do' by Ellie Goulding and you started to sing along quietly. You felt someone's arm slip around your shoulder like a snake. You immediately grabbed their arm and twisted it and you found who you thought was Hoodie on his knees trying to lean in a weird way to make his arm stop hurting. "Damn (Y/N)" He said groaning from the pain. "Im so sorry Hoodie!" You said letting go of his arm gently. "its fine and im not hoodie" He said brushing off his knees. "Wait, what?" You asked. He lowered his hood and you saw pale skin and dark brown hair. "Masky?" You asked confused. He nodded. "you look so different!" You exclaimed. "I kn- who's that?" He asked pointing to the couple ahead of you who wouldn't stop staring at you while he slipped on his hood. "wait, mom? dad?" You said nervously. They began to cry and ran over to hug you. Masky backed away. "we have been looking for you for two months! where have you been!" Your dad demanded. "I was um, taking a walk through the forest and I got lost, there was a house and so I decided to stay there until someone came back" You lied. Your dad lifted his head and stared at Masky. "Was it this young boy who saved you from the forest?" His face lit up. Masky took his hood down showing his pale face, brown eyes and brown hair. "uh, y-yes sir" Masky said nervously. You glared at Masky. "thank you so much son! What is your name?" Your dad asked. "oh um my name, my name is uh, Marcus?" He questioned. "well its nice to meet you Marcus, thank you for bringing (Y/N) back." Your dad added. "oh honey, its about time for dinner. Marcus would you like to join us?" Your mom asked. You glared at him once more causing him to glare back while nodding. Your parents were excited and lead the way back. You and Masky walked a bit far back. "What the hell Masky!" You yelled quietly. "What? What the hell was I supposed to say! hey im Masky someone who kills people with no control and I just decided to kidnap your kid and bring them to a mansion full of more people with no control, killed her, gave her the power of electricity and then went for a calming walk until we bummed into you guys" He said. "well you didn't have to say that you were the one who found me!" "sorry but what is better, finding your kid and the person who HELP THEM or finding your kid all alone? exactly so don't give me your bull shit" He said angrily. "whatever, and where the hell did you get the name Marcus from?" "I dont know it was the first thing that popped in my head with M as the first letter" He explained. You caught a glimpse of Hoodie and EJ. "Dammit, ill go talk to them" He added. "Wait what about?" You started. "dont worry ill meet up with you" He said in a calming way. You nodded slowly and kept walking. "uh mom, dad? Marcus had to go and do something real quick, he said he will catch up with us" You explained. They nodded and held the door to your old home open. You walked in slowly taking in the house. You remember when the house was built, it was right before the day where you followed Josh and Caileigh back to the mansion. "ill be in my room, send Marcus up when he is here please" You asked. They said okay as you ran up to your room. You ripped open your bag and threw the knifes in a drawer. You looked at your mac sitting on your desk where it was before. "Cleverbot" You mumbled to yourself as you sat down in the chair. Masky came into the room and opened the window for EJ and Hoodie. "Hey guys" You said waving to them but kept your eyes on the glowing screen where the website 'Cleverbot' was displayed on the screen. "what are you doing?" EJ asked quietly. "im trying to get BEN so that I can tell him that my parents found me" You said. "dude he never talks to anyone except for that one poor guy" EJ said flopping on the bed. "j-just l-let her t-try it! y-you guys are a-always so c-cruel if th-things dont g-go your way!" Hoodie yelled quietly. We all looked at him shocked. "okay Hoodie calm down, its okay" Masky said to him. Hoodie sat down on the floor. "Hoodie, why don't you ever say something then?" EJ asked. "oh way your too fucking shy to say anything!" EJ added angrily. "q-quit i-it" Hoodie said. "what are you going to do? stutter some more?" EJ taunted. "I-I said q-quit it EJ" Hoodie said. "EJ shut up so what he is shy, what the hell does that do to you?" Masky said. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP" You yelled. Everyone sat down and didn't say a word. "What should I say?" You asked. "Try uh try to just talk to him, ask him if BEN is there and if it says yes say its you and see what happens" EJ suggested. You nodded and typed everything. 

After a few hours of trying he still didn't say anything to us. "Okay (Y/N) listen, I know this is gonna be cruel but, you might have to kill your parents" Masky said. "What? why?" You asked. "well first we all did it because that way if we do go walking around like normal people we don't get caught like you did, sorry but its the only way out right now." EJ explained. "i-im sorry (y/n) b-but EJ i-is right i-it may be t-the only w-way out" Hoodie said sadly. You thought about it. You did always get what you wanted but if this were to happen again then you wouldn't know what else to do. "So do you want to do it? we can help" Masky suggested. You took a deep breath before nodding as Masky and EJ slipped on their masks and quietly opened the door to show your parents making dinner. "Are you sure you want to do this now? we can wait until another time" EJ said. "no I want to do it now" You said. Masky and Hoodie left the room and hid up against the wall while you and EJ were still in your room. He pulled you behind the door so the other two wouldn't see you. He lifted his mask above his forehead and kissed you gently on the lips. "what was that for?" You asked blushing like crazy. "just because this is gonna be your first kill so why not" He smirked. You smiled and now it was time to end the lives of the most important people to you.