Nine

Ben was shocked and got the others together. "wait where is Caileigh?" Josh asked. You began to feel bad for letting the two take me away. "S-she is w-with Aidan" Hoodie said trying his best not to stutter. Josh was shocked and became nervous. "When will we get her back?" He asked Slender. "Don't worry we will find her and get her back" Slender responded. Josh nodded and turned to everyone else. "so what exactly is this plan?" You asked. Everyone went silent as the lights suddenly turned off. You raised your arm into the air letting the electricity flow through your body and into the lights. "THAT WAS SICK" Ben yelled high fiving you. Noha rolled her eyes as Aidan was now in the room with us. "how did you?" You asked nervously. You kept your arms up so the electricity would still flow everywhere in the lights. "oh, so I see you have a new member. I hope all of you know that your demonic friend will lose her life soon" Aidan smirked. Josh launched at him with all of his strength. Aidan moved to the side easily letting Josh fall to the floor but he didn't give up. "don't you know who you are fighting with?" Aidan threw multiple knifes in Josh's direction. Josh managed to dodge every single one except for the last one that cut his cheek. He began to bleed. "Josh stop! It isn't worth it!" You yelled. Aidan laughed as Jeff came next to you. "When I say go, let the lights go out" He whispered so quiet you almost missed it. Aidan looked confused as Jeff ran towards Josh to get him to stop while yelling "GO" to you half way. You let the electricity go and all you heard was metal gliding across metal making a horrible sound in your ears. You heard an explosion before the air was filled with thick smoke. You coughed and fell to your knees weak. Aidan knelt down next to your face. "close your eyes" He said. Realizing you had no control you closed your eyes and you were back in the plain land. You decided to walk until you found an exit but nothing came. You saw a body laying on the ground far in the distance. You rushed towards it hoping it would be someone and it was. You just didn't expect it. You recognized the white hoodie, black jeans and black hair. Horrified you found his organs all spilled out of his side. Tears blurred your vision as you saw everyone appearing. Last time it was easy to escape but this time it wasn't. You couldn't escape. There was no hidden exits or anything. You were stuck there which felt like eternity.

-Aidan's pov-

Aw how sad it was to see the newest member fall to her knees that quickly. I turned around to see Noha prepared to let the arrow in her bow loose to go straight through my head. "Now do you really want to do that knowing that your friend is in my hands and I can kill her whenever?" I said pushing the bow down. She lowered it to her side and thought about it. "How can I get her back" She asked. "well how about this" I said grabbing a small handful of dust and blowing it in her direction causing her to get knocked out. Calum caught her before she fell. "bring her back" I asked. He nodded and left the mansion quickly. I went back over to (Y/N) she was nearly awake. I left her there to hopefully die and left without the others noticing.

-Your Pov-

You were now awake on the couch. You tried to open your eyes to see where the loud screaming was coming from. You finally opened your eyes and sat up before Masky jumped over the couch and pulled you off of it. "LET ME GO" You heard Toby scream. "Toby just stop and we will!" Jeff screamed at him. "Oh good, your awake" Masky said pulling you around the corner farther from Toby. "what happened?" You asked nervously. You looked around the corner to see both Toby and Jeff with their weapons out. "Aidan took Noha last night and Toby wants to kill him now. We have to keep him here so he doesn't die" Masky said before telling Hoodie to look out. Hoodie nodded in Masky's direction after he dodged the axe. "Toby calm down Noha is fine!" Ben yelled glitching around Toby to distract him as Jeff brought his knife against Toby's cheek letting the blood flow. He winced and glared at everyone. "What the hell was that for!" Toby yelled rushing towards the door but everyone circled around him. You sighed and ran over to them. "(Y/N) get back here!" Masky yelled to you. "Toby I know how you feel but this isn't right!" BEN yelled at him pushing him backwards. EJ looked in your direction. "Toby listen to me" You said standing in front of him. Everyone circled around him and you again prepared for anything. "No you listen to me! I need to get her now!" He yelled swinging his axe at you. Luckily you dodged it before it hit you. "no you don't she can defend herself and you need to understand that. I know you guys both love each other but you need to focus and think straight. We will get her back soon but we need to think of a damn plan before you go off and murder anyone in sight got it!" You yelled. He looked shocked from how you reacted and lowered his axe. "your a life saver" Jeff said passing you and going up to Toby. "sorry about the cut, just put some stuff on it and it should heal soon" Jeff said. Toby nodded breathing heavily. "are you okay now?" You asked. He nodded and began to walk away after saying thanks. "how did you know what to say?" BEN asked standing next to you. "I don't know really. How do you know who he feels?" You asked. His face flushed and he shrugged then walked away. "s-s-so w-what's the p-plan?" Hoodie asked. "well we need to make (Y/N) better at fighting first" Masky said to Hoodie. Hoodie nodded before walking off. "Slender, what is going to happen to us?" You asked nervous of all the possibilities. "no one knows child, rest for now" He said before walking to his room leaving you there with endless thoughts.