Ten

Okay guys so this is an A/N real quick because I want to let you know that since when I was talking about my character in the story I would always say 'I' or 'Me' and I found that confusing so now I will just be talking as if im not in the book and someone else named Caileigh is in the book if that makes since so yeah byee <3

You decided to go for a walk to clear your mind. Since you still looked like a normal human you were able to walk along the streets and not set off anyone of anything. You pulled on a Navy Blue hoodie and some black skinny jeans and converse. "Want me to go with you?" Josh asked. You nodded as he quickly took off his mask and threw it into his room. "so where do you want to go?" You asked. "I just need to go for a walk and think of a plan to try and get everyone back but I feel clueless right now" You said walking along the pathway. You guys sat down a bench in the entrance to the forest. "So do you have any plans?" You asked Josh. "well we need to get everyone a lot more stronger and everyone needs to be ready for any attacks so that's the first step I had in mind and once everyone is ready then we will try to" He said until he randomly stopped. "Earth to Josh?" You said waving your hand in front of his face. You found where he was looking which was towards to girls walking along the sidewalk across the street. "Is that Noha and Caileigh?" You asked before Josh got up and darted in their direction. "Guys where the hell have you been?" He asked stopping them in their path. "um, we don't know you" Noha said walking around him. "okay haha very funny" You said walking behind them. "You have to remember us, you have only been gone for what? a week?" Josh said spinning Caileigh around. She pulled back her arm and glared at him, her eyes flashing red for a split second. He backed away knowing what could happen. "We don't know you now leave us alone" She said walking off. "What about BEN do you remember him? What about Toby? Is it the same for both?" You asked and kept walking behind them. They both stopped before turning around. "Look, we can't talk with you guys, Aidan needs us to do some uh, stuff so we need to stay away, please leave us alone to keep us alive" Noha explain while Caileigh was silent. You nodded and looked at Josh who was a bit far. "how many creepy pasta's does he have exactly? and don't try lying" You said angrily. Caileigh sighed. "we said you can't talk to us so why are you going against that? do you want us to die?" "I said how many does he have" "fine he has a lot now we have to go!" Noha yelled before storming off. You stood there angrily before a dog came up to you. He had white fur and brown spots here and there. The dog began to sniff you before walking over to Josh and doing the same. Josh sat down on the sidewalk and allowed the dog to sniff his legs and arms then finally his face. A human looking smile appeared on the dogs face. "Come on" Josh said standing up and walking back into the forest.

On the way back you heard some rustling in the trees. You saw brown boots jump from one branch to another high up. Josh noticed out of the corner of his eye and he began to run towards the mansion. Confused you stood still. You heard the boots land on another branch. Slender, Masky, Hoodie and Toby stood behind different trees around you. Staring at Masky he nodded to someone and climbed up the tree. Nervous you felt the electricity at your fingertips. You went over to a tree and touched it, watching as it caught on fire and burned down in an instant. Someone fell from the tree with a grunt and was laying face down in the dirt. "Who are you?" You said. Hoodie and Masky was behind the girl ready for anything to happen while Toby and Slender stood behind you. She got up shaking from the fall. "Please, don't hurt me. My name is Aliye" She said putting her hands up in defense . BEN, EJ, Jeff and Josh came running back towards you. BEN saw the person and glitched around them. Her knees buckled and she held her head tightly. "Enough, Let the child speak" you heard Slender said. BEN looked at him angrily before staying still and walking a few feet back. "I am here to help you, I got away from Aidan and I knew about you guys from planning the attack. I wanted to help you guys because I hate that bastard" She explained. "How can you help us?" BEN asked crossing his arms over his chest. "I was told to go over the plan to attack you to make sure everything will work since I can transform into different people like Altair Ibn-la Ahad and Arno Dorian to help make the perfect plan to attack and I can tell you who they have. I will try to help in any way possible" She explained. Everyone looked at each other. "let's get back to the mansion so you can prove yourself" EJ suggested. BEN would not stop glaring at her so you rolled your eyes and poked him sending a shock. "Hey!" He yelled glitching more then he usually does when he is standing still. "I will stop if you accept her" You said poking him again. You sat down on the next to EJ and Hoodie. Masky and BEN were standing behind the couch you were on while Toby, Slender and Jeff were standing behind Aliye who sat down on the floor drawing on a paper. "is this the map?" Jeff asked. Aliye nodded in agreement before setting the pencil down. "so what do you want me to do for you?" She asked confidently. "Who is the main person he has?" "well the top three would be The rake, Liu and finally Sonic.exe " She said. You looked over at Jeff who seemed uncomfortable. "don't worry Jeff it's gonna be okay. Who is the rake?" You asked looking around the room. "he is someone who is extremely fast and looks like a very skinny human dog creature. You don't want to mess with him. Sonic.exe is just normal sonic he just is twisted. He has eyes like BEN" EJ explained. BEN rolled his eyes. "And I already know about Liu" You said. "so do you trust me or not? because if not then I will be on my way" Aliye said. "I think you will help us a lot child." Slender said. You smiled before everyone separated except for you and Aliye. "So anything else I should know?" You asked bringing her to your room so she could have somewhere to stay. She sighed before pulling a letter out of her little pouch on her belt that laid around her waist. "This, this is from Noha" She said. You opened it to find a letter.

To all of the Creepy Pasta's in the mansion,

Sorry for having to do this. This is my best friend Aliye. She used to be a good friend before I was a creepy pasta and it turns out she was one herself. Aidan took her with him before she even knew anything about us. Please let her help you I made sure that she knew everything she could possibly know before I helped her escape this hell. I helped her gain strength and stealth and please tell Toby that I am perfectly fine. I know what I need to do while im here so please do not worry about me. We will see you guys soon. Again please let Aliye help you. She can change all of this around if this is done right, here is the plan Adian has made up. I hope all of this helps. Thank you and Caileigh and I will see you soon

Noha

You sat down on your bed reading word after word before flipping to the other page, staring at the plan. "I-I don't know what to say. Can you please get Toby and Josh?" You asked. "I need to share this with them." She nodded and left the room and quickly came back with the two. Toby read the letter first and smiled. "who brought this here?" "Aliye" "thank you now I know everything" Toby said smiling. "well, now you have your plan. When do you want to start this?" Josh asked. "leave it up to slender. He always does everything that's the best for us" Toby said. "well then lets run it by the others then get started" Aliye said before she shifted into a normal person. "is this your normal form?" You asked. "She nodded before leaving the room with Toby and Josh to go and let the others know while you said there smiling before following them hoping everything goes as planned.