Twenty-One

-A Year Later-

It was night time once again and you just got back from a killing spree with EJ. "How did you even get into the TV exactly?" He asked laughing. "Well I touched the circuit, focused ALOT and then BOOM, im in the TV" You said smiling causing him to laugh once more. You found Noha and Toby getting back from their killing spree earlier since they were ahead of you and EJ. You ran up to them and jumped on Noha's back causing her to carry you for a few minutes. "Hey" You said poking Toby's cheek. "I will bite you don't test me" He said sending you a fake glare. You giggled and got off of Noha. "So how many people did you kill? like both of your kills combined?" You asked Noha. "I think it was about 15-20 people" "Damn good job. EJ and I killed about 10 or something" "well its only been like what three years you have been a killer? you will get used to it" She smiled. You smiled until Caileigh ran right in front of you with BEN chasing after her. "GIVE ME MY DAMN HAT BACK" He yelled laughing. "NO!" She yelled giggling like an idiot. He groaned and gave up. "Race you back to the mansion Caileigh!" He yelled spinning in the circle until he dashed off only to find her already there. You laughed and enjoyed the darkness that flooded the forest everywhere. Once you got back inside, you were extremely tired so you went to bed. Aliye got her own room now so you finally have your old room back to yourself. You got changed and placed your sword next to your bed like always. Throwing your worn clothes in the closet you climbed into your warm bed to fall asleep.

You shot up sweating and panting. You had an odd dream that night and when you woke up you completely forgot about it. You were about to go back to sleep until you felt like someone was in the room with you. "EJ?" You said knowing that it was probably him since he sometimes does that to mess around but he usually said something. This time he didn't. You created a small ball of electricity and threw it up in the air to light up the room. In the corner stood a figure. You couldn't make out who it was but the figures organs were spilled onto the floor as you felt your dinner come up. You held it down and studied the figure even more. Reaching for your sword as it took a step into the light, letting it light up his face. You were shocked to say the least and disturbed. "I told you I would come back" He groaned with a demonic laughter followed by what he said. Your screams filled the air around you as he jumped on you. Something went into your stomach and it made your vision go black after you saw multiple people in the doorway of your room screaming your name.