Eighteen

-Your Pov-

Liu came out of the hallway while everyone was in the living room. Noha wasn't saying anything and looked annoyed. She pulled Caileigh to her room while Liu was about to leave the mansion. You stopped him quickly. "Why are you here exactly?" You asked. "I just wanted to see my brother that's all, thank you Slender" He said calmly, opening the door again. Slender nodded towards him before turning away again. "wait maybe you can help us" You suggested. BEN paused his game and turned to you. "Jeff wouldn't let that happen in a million years, sorry (Y/N)" BEN said resuming his game with Hoodie. "I have to go" Liu said leaving the mansion quickly. "guys he could have helped!" You yelled. "calm down (Y/N)." Slender said staring at you. You shrunk and left to take a shower.

The warm water on your skin made you feel so relaxed. Like you never got in the middle of this war. You heard something as if they were all having a fake fight. You got out of the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel before opening the door. Looking down the hallway you found no one but there was still a lot of noise. "Guys quit fighting now! Its annoying!" You yelled getting back into the shower. 

Once you were done with your shower you went downstairs to see if you guys still had either some waffles or cheesecake left. No one in the mansion was there and BEN'S game was still on. You thought they all went in their rooms to go to sleep since it was very late at night. You couldn't find any food to eat but you noticed something different with BEN'S game. You went over to the tv to find the statue staring at you. "Press 'A' to talk" was displayed on the screen. Curious, you picked up the old, used controller and pressed A. "I need your help" It said. "BEN, what game is this?" You yelled throughout the mansion. No response. Nervous you pressed the right arrow key to continue the messages from the strange, emotionless statue. "go to CleverBot.com for instructions" It said before the statue disappeared in front of your eyes. Nervous you looked around and found a laptop already opened with Cleverbot on the thin screen. "SOMEONE WHO EVER IS READING THIS PLEASE HELP ME NOW" You read out loud. You ignored it and went back to the game choosing to not listen to the damn Cleverbot. "Wait what if its BEN?" You thought. Your fingers typed away as you tried to think of something to say. "BEN? Is this you?" You asked the website. "(Y/N)?!" "yeah its me, where are you guys?" You asked. As he was typing you decided to look around the room. You found everything. EJ'S scalpel, Jeff's knife, Hoodies knife and finally Masky's mask. "BEN what the hell happened? I have a bunch of your guys things like Jeff's knife, EJ'S scalpel, Masky's mask and hoodie's knife. Not to mention your game showed the statue and told me to go to here" You typed away to him. "Aidan invaded so we had to fight. It was when you were in the shower. Thats why we were loud we were trying to get you guys down but no one ca-" He said. "BEN?" You asked nervously. "BEN this is fucking funny! Say something!" You said to the website before it closed the browser itself. Your heart pounded in your chest. "EJ? Masky? Jeff? Slender? Hoodie? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS" Your voice echoed through the building. You felt like you were going to have a mental break down. "They shouldn't just leave me here! They wouldn't leave me here!" You said gathering everything they left behind and placed them in a box. Insane things ran through your mind for example you thought about drawing a pentagram and summoning them some how but you thought it was too stupid to work so you just chose to get changed and go to Aidan's little hideout. 

You got changed in a violet tank top that was showing a little bit of your stomach. You pulled on a leather jacket and the black ripped skinny jeans you loved. You found some gloves and pulled them on so you would have a grip on your sword. Grabbing a sheath with a sword in it you attached one on your left side of your leg. You pulled back your hair in a french fishtail braid. Happy with yourself you finally tested to see how your electricity was doing since you haven't used it in a while since you didn't want to kill anyone and you haven't been in fights lately. Checking to see if you had everything you also took some bandages and stuff like that in a backpack just in case if they get hurt. Once you found yourself with everything you need you took a deep breath and headed towards the hideout.

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter, I didnt want to add in everything right now but yeah, I will be changing some names around like Caileigh and Josh and maybe Noha im not sure but I will finish the book before I do so that you understand who is who. I just thought that I would let you know before you get really confused for why they changed later on. I really hope you guys like this chapter and I seriously cant believe all the votes so far. I never really get them so it was kinda shocking for that to happen with this book. So yeah If you want to ask me any questions go ahead I really dont have anything else to do since school finished on the 25th :/ 

but seriously thank you so much to anyone who has read every chapter and if you have voted or commented I really to love you guys for it :3

byeee <3

-Caileigh