Eleven

Your mind was empty as everyone was giving ideas for the attack. Nearly nothing worked. A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts and since no one else was paying attention you chose to answer the door. Once again there was the wooden Box but this time it was about the size of a shoe box. You picked it up and placed it on the table in the middle of the plan. Aliye looked at it confused. Jeff picked it up and opened it. Inside laid a perfect pair of red shoes with a white stripe along the front part of the shoe. "Sonic im guessing?" Jeff said lifting them into the air. BEN nodded. "I dare you to put them on and just try to run without going insane" BEN smirked. Jeff scoffed and slipped them on. In a few seconds, Jeff was laying face down on the cold floor. Everyone laughed. "Okay I know that you wont exactly agree but we should just back away from this stupid thing and mess around" BEN suggested turning on the tv about to play Majora's Mask. A chorus of Yeah and Okay filled the room. "Wait guys have you ever played 7 minutes in heaven?" Aliye asked. You could legit feel the smirk on BEN'S face before he turned around. "explain it" You said to her. "so we take a bowl or something and put something in it that if people pulled it out then they will know its you and whoever picks out what has to go in a closet for 7 minutes and do whatever comes to mind" Aliye explained. "eh I want to play my game though" BEN whined. "is everyone else in?" Aliye sighed. Everyone nodded. You quickly swiped BEN'S hat off his head. "Give that back dammit!" He yelled chasing after you. "Come on BEN just deal with it!" You yelled creating a ball of electricity and throwing it in his direction. "Okay okay fine" He sighed before sitting down on the couch. You thought about what to put in the hat until a few minutes later and you quickly shoved it into the bag before anyone saw.

(your object will be whatever you want)

A few minutes after Aliye put her object in the hat and shook it around. "Be careful! I don't know if something in there is going to cut my hat!" BEN screamed nervously. You giggled and watched as Aliye held the hat out to you. "Can someone else go first?" You begged. Aliye nodded and held it out to Slender. He carefully picked out a gray cartridge that had a big rectangle white sticker on it that said Majora's Mask. BEN stiffed and nervously walked to the closet with Slender. "PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE IN HERE" You heard BEN yelled pounding on the closet doors as Jeff, Masky and Toby pushed it shut. "so why didn't you want to go first?" Masky asked sitting next to you on the floor. "Well I never played this game so I want to see how it is before I pull something out of the hat." You explained. He nodded. It was about 5 minutes in before Toby came back from the kitchen with a stack of waffles on a plate. "What the hell is that for? Isn't it like 8 at night?" You asked. "yeah" "then why?" "I LOVE WAFFLES OKAY?!" He screamed before sitting down and eating one full waffle. A dog wandered from the hallway and sat next to Josh. The dog sniffed all over again and a human looking smile appeared. "Okay that's the second fucking time I have seen that dog with the terrifying smile, who is he or she?" You asked. The dog made its way around everyone sniffing them before coming in front of you. "He is Smile Dog." Jeff said petting him. "he is like our creepy pasta pet!" Toby said excitedly. "oh guys it has been 7 minutes." You said. EJ went over to the closet and opened it. BEN sprinted out of the room all beat up. "What the hell did you say this time BEN" Josh said rolling his eyes. "ALL I SAID WAS THAT HIS FOREST IS BORING AND I DONT KNOW ITS TOO SCARY FOR US EVEN TO EXPLAIN" BEN screamed before running into you. You fell on your back badly. "oh sorry, please don't kill me?" BEN said helping you up. You shot a glare at him before sitting back down. "Ready?" Aliye asked holding the hat out to you. You nodded and reached in. You felt like you got cut so you quickly grabbed whatever it was and pulled your hand out. You got cut my EJ's scalpel "Does it count if I got cut and I pulled it out so i wouldn't hurt myself?" You asked. "well just get in its only 7 minutes" Aliye said. You took a deep breath and nodded before you were pushed into the closet with EJ.

"its so dark I can't see" EJ laughed. "Oh here" You said creating a ball of electricity and making it float in the air. "Okay that is too amazing what else can you do?" You shrugged. "I don't know" You said. "Have you seen my actual face before?" He asked. You couldn't remember. "I don't know, how did you become a creepy pasta?" You asked. "well I think it was when I was home alone or when everyone else was sleeping, I heard a noise outside my window and so I got really bothered by it so I decided to go outside and see what it was and someone killed me, He used something to dig out my eyes and yeah, I remember waking up at Slender's tree and finding Toby standing in front of me. He made me follow him to the mansion and I just have been killing people and living here ever since" He explained. You nodded. "Look I think we only have a few minutes left but before we have to get out of this damn thing, I really like you and I just wanted you to know that" He mumbled. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "thanks for letting me know" You said before the doors opened and the electricity ball disappeared in the air. "Did you have fun in there?" BEN smirked from behind Hoodie who opened the door. You glared at BEN and he ran away and into the forest with you chasing after him.