Nineteen

As you were walking through the forest you noticed Sonic, The Rake, Smile Dog and Clockwork were roaming around searching for that one person which, sadly, was you. You hid in the bushes until they passed and you kept a low profile until you came upon the hideout. It was like the mansion just with way more Creepypasta's and different kinds of rooms like Aidan's office or whatever. You watched as the Scarecrow was basically the guard of the entrance. You opened your bag and just remembered you packed smoke bombs. You tossed one right in front after you knew no one else was around to cause trouble. Once the smoke polluted the air around him you ran up and cutting him open, ripping out everything possible to know he cant cause problems. Once he was finished you heard Sonic, Clockwork, The Rake and Smile Dog come back. Before they knew it you tied them to a tree with the scarecrows rope. You held your sword right up to their throats in case they get any ideas. "Where are they?" You demanded. "Listen kid, put the sword down, untie us and we will tell you" Clockwork said fighting against the rope. "im not taking any chances" You said stabbing Sonic in the legs. "what nice stitches you have, what do you think would happen if I were to rip them out?" You asked with a smirk. Clockworks eyes went wide before you pulled one side with your finger watching the blood try to flow through the thread. "okay! okay! Aidan took them, they are inside!" Sonic yelped. "thanks, have fun hanging out here while I go and do some things." You said ripping part of Scarecrows shirt and tying it around their mouths.

You had your sword out ready for any attacks. It was very strange but there wasn't as many Creepypasta's as there should have been here. Herobrine came out from one of the corners. You twirled your sword between your hands. "this will be easy" You said happily. "that's what you think." He growled as Sally came out of the shadows as well. "Sally?" You said. You loved that little girl. She held out her bear and opened its mouth. You knew what was going to happen so you hid around one of the tall pillars. "Oh come on (Y/N) afraid of a little girl?" Sally said giggling demonically after. You took a deep breath and went towards Herobrine, cutting off his head, watching the blood pour out. Sally looked at your shocked then her expression quickly changed to a glare as she ran up to you. She jumped onto your back and began to choke you. You whipped out a throwing knife and shoved it in her arm that was around your throat. She screamed and fell, quickly backing up against the wall in fear. "Please don't kill me! I can't go through it again! I CAN'T!" She screamed. "then run to the mansion or I will end you right here right now" You glared at her. She nodded quickly and left the mansion. "What have you done child?" You heard his voice penetrate your head. You whipped around to meet the faceless man. His tentacles grew out as you felt sick all over. He was about to grab you until you focused and shot a lighting bolt at him. It went through his stomach. You watched as once again a small pool of blood formed at his feet. "Do not fear child, I will be just fine. Continue and fight against the others" He said. You nodded and fled the room. As you were running down the hallway you just felt the pain from the cuts everywhere on your body from fights. Looking down the hallway you could see Lost Sliver with his body turned towards you but his eyes gazed at the floor and only the floor. Beside him stood Pikachu. Pikachu was too afraid to fight but Lost wasn't. After you took a few steps towards him, his head shot up and his eyes looked like an optical illusion. You closed your eyes and felt extremely dizzy. "Come on (Y/N) fight!" You yelled to yourself in your head. You focused again and felt powerful as a dome appeared around you and exploded in very direction, smashing Lost Sliver against the wall and knocking him out. You kept running until you came upon the room where you know your next victims stand in. You kicked open the door and threw down a smoke bomb. You first came upon Laughing Jack and you did what you thought was smart. You didn't want to kill any of them. You stabbed him in the stomach, legs and arms multiple times so he wouldn't be able to do anything. As you were running through the smoke you could just feel like someone was watching you, and damn were you right. Once the fog died down you were standing in the middle of a circle. A circle formed by your favourite people every. BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Jeff The Killer, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Masky, Caileigh, Josh, Aliye and Noha. All of their eyes were pure white. Aidan was standing on a ledge. above you. "Guys! I am so happy to see y- Guys?" You said. Everyone was completely still. You went up to Masky and waved your hand in front of his face. No reaction. Nervous as hell you looked up at Aidan. "What the hell did you do!" You yelled, holding back tears thinking that they were stuck like that forever. "do you like my new friends? Aren't they just amazing" He smirked jumping over to another platform. "Aw did you get a boo boo? Well then I guess it will be easier to finish you off." He said jumping down, landing right in front of you. "Kill them" He said leaving you to fight off everyone that you could ever care for in this life.