Fourteen

You looked at your parents one last time as everyone was still in their hiding spots. You were about to jump out and attack but something was holding you back. "guys I can't" You said sliding down the wall. "then we can do it for you" Masky suggested. "no guys I mean like, they haven't done anything wrong so why would we kill them? For being happy that they have seen me in the last two months? We should reason with them instead and if they can't or won't understand it then we will kill them. MY WAY" You said in a mature tone. They nodded as you began to walk downstairs to your parents in the kitchen. You changed your clothes when you got back so you quickly change into your outfit you always were wearing ever since you became a real creepy pasta. Nervously you walked in front of them as they took in your appearance. "Mom, dad can we sit down and talk for a minute?" You asked. They nervously nodded. "now I am going to have some people come down from my room, they are all my friends and they will tell you who they are but you have to promise me something" You started. "and what is that?" "don't call the police and don't tell ANYONE and I mean it or they will kill you in an instant got it?" You said. They both nodded once more as EJ, Masky and Hoodie came downstairs. "Marcus?" Your dad said. "Hey um my name is actually Masky" He said pulling out the mask that was hidden under his shirt. They stared at it confused. "okay what is this about and who are these people (Y/N)?" Your mom asked taking the mask and studying it. "we are called CreepyPasta's and the best way to explain us is that we have been through a lot, each of us and there are a lot more. We are basically killers. The one with the blue mask is Eyeless Jack, the one with the red eyes and frown is Hoodie and finally Marcus is actually Masky. He lied to you so you wouldn't know about the real him." You explained hoping badly that they wouldn't judge you. "im sorry this is a lot to take in. So you are a killer now? All of you?" Your dad asked draping his arm around your moms shoulder trying to calm her down and to stop her from crying. Your gaze met the floor and you nodded. "I haven't killed anyone yet I promise." You said watching one of the lamps go out. "but now I can do this" You said placing your finger about one inch away from the lamp. A small strike of lighting went between your finger and the light. Your parents were shocked. "I know its insanely weird but its something I can do, please just try your best to understand us. Please" You begged. Your parents looked at each other before nodding. "we will not say a word." Your mother said still crying a little. "well guys introduce yourself." You said nudging EJ. "there isn't much to explain, oh wait" He said taking off his mask. His blue eyes met your parents eyes. "im Eyeless Jack, its just my mask that is eyeless though. call me EJ" He said with a forced smile. "First im sorry for lying to you but it was for both of our protection. I would have been sent to jail and stuff and then I would probably end up breaking out and killing you both.." Masky started. "and my best friend Hoodie is really shy but basically if you have heard of Slenderman, we are his slaves, we help him kill and we both love cheesecake" Masky said smiling. "there is also BEN, Slenderman, Ticci Toby, Caileigh, Josh and Noha who live with us in a mansion in the forest. " You explained. "oh and Jeff" EJ added. Your parents nodded and you heard your computer making a noise meaning you got a notification from upstairs. "BEN" You muttered. "Who?" Your dad asked. "We have to go, im sorry but I will hopefully see you guys soon, remember I am alive. You have to act like this never happened okay? I know it will be insanely hard but you have to do this for me" You explained. Your mom ran up and hugged you tightly and your dad hugged you after also. You ran out of the house with the others as your parents just continued their days normally. The four of you were running through the forest towards the mansion. Aidan and his little helpers blocked your way. Michael, Luke and Calum stood their. EJ threw his arms in the air. "WE CAN NEVER GET A FUCKING BREAK CAN WE" He said pulling out a scalpel. Aidan sent Michael after EJ. they went over to the side and fought for which felt like eternity. Hoodie took Luke and Masky took Calum which left you and Aidan. You kept backing up as Aidan took multiple steps closer. You looked over to the side to see EJ laying in the grass. He looked like he was knocked out. Masky and Hoodie looked beat up enough to the point they couldn't move or they would be in pain. You were now surrounded. A long sword was in Luke's left hand, Michael had what looked like demon abilities and Calum had a hatchet. You felt the electricity at your finger tips and shot a bolt at Calum hitting him and watching him fall to the dirt. "damn you are strong for a girl" Calum said before he chucked his hatchet in your direction. You ducked and it dug into the ground. You watched as he darted over to it but you were in his way. You grabbed him by the neck and threw him further away from it. Michael released a bolt himself from his hands and it struck you in the back. You felt like falling down but you chose to still stand. Luke ran up behind you and grabbed you by the neck, holding his sword centimeters away from your throat. Luke looked at Aidan. Aidan nodded and you knew your death was coming. "stomp on my foot and back away" Luke whispered in your ear so no one else could tell or hear him. confused you did as he said. He held his foot in pain. You backed away safely. You had little bolts all around you you felt extremely powerful. You had a feeling, a feeling to end someone's life. You glared at Michael about to attack him with a small electric dagger until Aidan had ran up behind you stabbing you 3 times in the back in different spots. You fell to the ground as Michael, Luke, Calum and Aidan all stood around you. You helplessly tried to get up but got kicked down. "should we just end her now?" Calum asked Aidan. "she is going to bleed to death anyways. you can add a few more cuts if you would like" You heard Aidan said. Your vision was blurry. "I think its enough guys" Luke said. You heard them walking off talking about something. Before you knew it you heard groaning and someone jumped out from the bushes and stood in front of you. They shook you but you felt like you lost too much blood to do anything. Your eyes fell closed as multiple figures appeared around you screaming your name over and over.