1. à la fois

He glances at the sky. Exhaling a smoke from the cigarettes he just burned, at least he felt the burden are out of his chest that time.

He smiled. He knows he is actually hurting deep inside. Tho no one can hear it, he knows his heart is breaking into pieces that he had no idea of how he can glue them back together.

That night. He made a decision that changed his life. His whole life, to be exact.

As he keeps exhaling the smoke, he feels relieved. He knows that the decision that he made that night set his mind free even if it breaks his heart. He knows it is actually the best for him and his life.

He had no regrets. He had tried as hard as he could, and he is sure that is the best thing to do. For him and for the person he used to share his life with.

He saw this thing is yet to come. He knew he had to do it cause if he dont, many people are going to hurt. & he is the one who is going to hurt the most. That's the whole reason why he chose to end it and no longer fight.

He chooses to be free, he chooses to stop hurting himself, and he chooses to be brave. It's time to move on for a better life, without the person he once shared his dreams & life.

He throws away the last bud of cigarette he had, sighs deeply. " It was good while it lasted. "

He looked over his phone screen and noticed there were tons of calls that he missed

He looked over his phone screen and noticed there were tons of calls that he missed. Not just calls but also text messages. At least there's someone who still cares, and he laughs.

He scrolls thru the notifications and tried reaching out to the people who had just spam him.

" Yo. What is it? " He asks as soon as the person answers.

"Kim Mingyu, I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes. "

"Oh. I forgot. " He chuckled.

"Damn. Where have you been? "

"Perhaps, in your heart. "

"Stop with those words."

"Just kidding. I'll see you soon. Sorry." He ended the call.

" Well, at least i have something to do. " He chuckled by himself.