6. réactualiser

He wouldn't say the air he is breathing now is the most freshest air he breathes, but he knows he misses it. That was the first thing he did in the morning, standing on the apartment balcony.

He had one day off before he needed to start working, so he decided to spend his time indoors.

He lights up his cigarettes and blows the smoke towards the air. He smirks cause he knows he just contaminated the air with his cigarette smoke.

" Coups hyung, what are u eating?" The younger greets him.

"I thought u had forgotten im actually older than u." Seungcheol laughs.

"Ok, Choi Seungcheol, im ordering food. Do u have any preferences?" Mingyu replied.

They have 2 years gap, but sometimes they just ignore it, Mingyu is the youngest, to be exact. However, they happened to be in the same classes as Wonu & Jihoon. The reason for that is Seungcheol had been in different country following his parents for a year which made him start late while Mingyu was so bright he literally manage to jump a year & that's how they happen to be classmates.

"Whatever u feel like eating."

"Ok." Mingyu nods.

The two of them were just spending their time at Seungcheol's apartment that had been prepared for him while he is there. Well, Jihoon & Wonu would want to be there, but they have work, unlike the jobless Mingyu.

"Ok, mind to tell me, how's ur life going?" Seungcheol wonders.

"As u see, same old me. Same routine, same same same."

Seungcheol rolled his eyes, "Not that."

"Then?"

"Stop being so private with things that should not be private. I know something happened to u."

Mingyu smiled, Seungcheol could feel that his smile felt sad.

"So?"

"I just broke up. Yesterday, to be exact." Mingyu stated.

"Gyu? Why dont u tell us yesterday?"

"I dont really wanted to ruin ur moment. U just got here, Wonu & Jihoon made it as well, so my breakup news shouldn't steal ur light."

"Hey, it must have broke u so bad. Why didn't u tell any of us?"

"Meh, it isn't really a big deal. It had to be over. We happened just to delay the process when we knew we were together because we had been spending our time for so long." Mingyu describe.

"So, that's the only reason?"

"Dont sweat the shit. Im good. I felt much better."

"Guess it has been draining u a lot if u felt better after breaking up. I mean, the two of u have been together for many years. Maybe if the two of u are married, both of u might become parents as well."

"Well, 10 years isn't a short period, right?" Mingyu laughs.

Seungcheol knows. Seungcheol can feel sadness in Mingyu's laughter, he understand it really well.