20. 5pm.

Wonu sighed with relief as the clock struck the end of a grueling workday at the office. The dim fluorescent lights cast a weary glow on the now-empty cubicles. Slowly rising from the ergonomic chair, Wonu extended arms overhead, fingers interlocked, and leaned to one side, feeling the satisfying stretch along the spine. With a controlled exhale, a gentle twist at the waist followed, releasing tension accumulated throughout the day. As Wonu reached down to touch toes, a sense of relaxation settled in, and the weariness of the long hours slowly dissipated.

He then glance over the younger one beside of him. He can see Vernon was asleep, with papers surrounding him. He guessed Vernon is tired as him. Well, maybe tired of reading to much about astrological signs, or maybe that day, about MBTI.

"U done with work?" Junhui who is seated in front of him asked.

Still stretching his arms, Wonu nods. "5pm, marks corporate hour slave time has ended. & will be continued tomorrow at 8am."

"Dinner?"

"Would be great." Wonu shows him a thumbs up.

Wonu slightly taps Vernon shoulder to wake him up as everyone in the office has gone home one by one. Leaving only the three of them.

Vernon jolted awake, his head lifting from the cluttered desk in the dimly lit office. The soft hum of the computer and the scattered papers around him told the tale of a brief nap during his work session. Rubbing his eyes, Vernon glanced at the mess on his table, surrounded by a sea of documents and post-it notes. With a sigh, he straightened up, carefully organising the scattered papers, and took a moment to stretch, feeling the stiffness from the impromptu nap.

"Oh shit. I fell asleep." Vernon just realized.

He brushes his hair back and forth, "But thank god, ive finished my reports."

Wonu smiled. At least Vernon finished his task and not just be reading about some Astrological signs during work.

"So, hyung? Can u tell me what's ur MBTI now?"

Wonu laughs, even after falling asleep Vernon still remembers about that. "INFP." Wonu reply short.

"Oh wow." Vernon gasped.

"Why?" Wonu wonders.

"Jun hyung is compatible with both of us. Perhaps that's why we can be friends." Vernon replied happily.

"He is like a glue to our friendship." Vernon added.

"And that glue is asking if u are up for dinner?" Wonu stated.

"Wonderful, i dont like eating alone anyways." Vernon replied.

"Sol, u wont be eating if u are alone tho." Jun added.