23. nous, nous autres, le nôtre

Hoshi couldnt help but to smile while he are on his way to give a helping hand towards his Boss friend's, who also happens to be his friend.

Jeon Wonwoo.

He and Wonwoo, well including Junhui are from the same university. They happened to be course mate & dorm mate. The reason for him not being able to hang around often with them because he has been busy with his life as an assistant. Well, he is a corporate slave like his friends but in a different league. & today, he is able to meet his friend because it is his Boss request.

He stopped by Jihoon's food chain that sold chicken because he knows Wonu's favourite is Sweet & Spicy chicken, well he is not sure if Wonu still like that but he is still buying. The moment he enters the restaurant, the manager greets him.

"Oh hyung? What's ur business here today?"

"Im here to buy food. Sweet & spicy chicken for 10pax please, add on Kimchi Fried Rice, with 2 bottles of Zero Coke." Hoshi said politely.

"For the office?"

"Nope, Boss friend's is moving to a place nearby. So, im sent to help."

"Uji hyung friend? Which one?"

"Wonu."

"Oh, Wonu hyung moved nearby? Great. Ur order will be ready soon, have a seat first. I'll serve u with drinks while u wait."

"Thank you, Hyunjun."

Hoshi cant help but to smile because he find it so funny how the universe is working. He keeps on tapping his leg to the ground.

His order is serve to him few minutes later, and when he is about to pay, "Its on the house. Beside, its Wonu's hyung moving day. Do send my regards to him."

"Thank you, Hyunjun. Sure, I'll get going."

He is the same as Mingyu, he doesnt need the access card. and to more surprised, he doesn't even need to knock on Wonu's door. He let himself in.

Wonu and Mingyu were staring at the door when they heard someone tapping the door passcode.

"Hyung, u said ur housemate won't be home by corporate slave working hour."

"Well idk, he said that to me."

And that's when they saw, it was Hoshi.

"Oh?" Wonu is surprised by Hoshi existence.

"Its been awhile, Jeon Wonu."

H

H

oshi make himself at home, he organized the food at the table. He knows all the culteries were, he knows where is the bathroom. Most likely, he knows everything.

"And what about that person? U know him?" Wonu asked Mingyu.

"No. This time, u know that person. Who is that?"

"Oh, that's rude of me. I should introduced myself. Hello, im Kwon Soonyoung. Jihoon's assistant."

As the same as what Hoshi have been feeling just now, Wonu felt the same. He cant help but to laugh.

"Ok, i needed explanation on this. Why are the two of u laughing?"

Wonu and Hoshi said simultaneously, "U'll know."

The three of them eats, as they eat Wonu and Hoshi is catching up with Mingyu hearing them. and to no realization the corporate slave hour has ended.

They only realize it when they heard taps on the door passcode.

"Why does everyone has access to this house so easily?" Wonu scratch his unitchy scalp.

He thought it is going to be someone he knew, which wasnt. But then, came to his surprised, it was someone who Hoshi knew.

"Welcome home, Boo." Hoshi greeted.

Seungkwan eyes widen, he cant seem to comprehend the situation. He was shocked to see Hoshi in his house with two other person he is not familiar with.

"Hyung, why are u bringing ur friends here? I have a housemate that are coming today."

"Oh, wait. Dont say u are actually the housemate?" He added.

"So, this is not Hoshi's house?" Wonu asked.

"Who said this is my house?" Hoshi giggles.

"But u act like this is ur house. U know where everything is." Mingyu stated.

"Stop stop stop." Seungkwan said.

Hoshi is still laughing over the situation.

"So, u are my housemate?" Wonu asked.

"Oh? So, u are the one who moved in?"

"Ah, yes. Im Jeon Wonu. Those two are my friends."

Seungkwan stare at the laughing Hoshi. "Oh, now i know why u said u hope my heart to be ok."

Hoshi pauses his laugh, "No, this is just starting. Yall just wait."

"Oh and btw Im sorry. Im Boo Seungkwan. I guess u are Hoshi's hyung friend and that he knows u are my housemate so he is playing us."

Wonu lands a slap on Hoshi's shoulder, "Damn u, Hoshi."

Mingyu waves politely to Seungkwan, "Hi, im Mingyu."

Seungkwan nods, "Im going to wash up, i'll catch up with u guys when im done."

"Seungkwan-ah, u should be fast, u might wanna get ready for the show." Hoshi said.