11. maintenant quoi?

Jeonghan was in the middle of doing his task when Dino barged into his office

Jeonghan was in the middle of doing his task when Dino barged into his office. He looked at Dino, who was looking so shocked. 

"Oh please dont tell me, there's another mistake in my report?" He stated.

"No. I need to show u something." Dino said as he scrolled towards his phone.

"Dino, im sorry, but if it's not work related, can u please wait until our work hour is done? I have no time for other things right now. I need to make sure this task is finished." 

Dino scratches his head and knows what he did was wrong. "Sorry, i'll get back to u with this business later." 

Jeonghan smiled and waved at Dino as he walked out of his office. 

Jeonghan is busy creating financial projections, it is very important for the company as it includes budgeting, setting goals, and estimating the company future financial needs. It involves extrapolating past financial performance to predict future outcomes, which needs Jeonghan to clearly focus on doing his work. 

//

Dino is trying to focus on his work, but he can't help it. He keeps tapping his fingers on his desk, which results in his assistant being curious.

"Sir? Is something bothering ur mind?" Miyeon asked.

"Uh? I made noises, did i? Sorry." He slowly stopped tapping his desk.

He should be reviewing the audits report that was sent back from Seungcheol, but he clearly can't focus after what he saw on his phone.

"Miyeon, im gonna go outside for a while. If anyone needs me, tell them i'll be back soon."

"Alright, sir."

Dino went to the smoking area of the building. As he stepped outside, Dino reached into his pocket and retrieved a pack of cigarettes. With a practised motion, he lit one, and as he inhaled, a plume of smoke swirled around him. The calming effect of the nicotine was evident as he took another drag, the faint smell of tobacco lingering in the air. Lost in his thoughts, he continued to smoke, the rhythmic exhales providing a temporary escape from the stresses of the day.

With his phone in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, Dino leaned against the railing on his balcony. The evening sun cast a warm glow as he dialled the number, the ember of his cigarette glowing in tandem with the ringing phone. He took a drag, and a plume of smoke accompanied his greeting as the call connected.

"Oh, hyung? It's been a while, wasn't it?" Dino said.

"Dino? Do u need help?"

"Nah, i just want to check on something." Dino chuckled.

"What is it about? U want to work with me?" The older replied.

The reply got Dino laughing, "No, im good here at my workplace. It's just that i need to know something. U know where i work, right?"

"Where was it again? Sorry, u know I have golden fish memory."

"HPVT, I've been working here since I was an intern."

"Ah, yes, yes. I remember that. Why? Does HPVT have something to do with me?"

Before Dino could reply, the older continues, "Talking about HPVT, i just remember Uji hyung said his friend is working there as well, but for just some period of time."

Dino exhales his cigarette smoke, "Oh, really? Have u met with Uji hyung recently?"

"Meh, he is a busy man. If u ever had phone calls with him, call that a fortune."

"U just did, didn't u?"

"Yeah, I have stuff to deal with him. What did u need to check on?"

"I already got the answer, hyung. Thanks."

"So, this phone call is over? U really only need me when u need something. Im sad."

"U are the one who said to call u if i needed anything." Dino laughs.

"Well, i do. Call me again if u need something. Im hanging up. Bye, Dino."

"Bye, hyung. Thank u." Dino said as he ended the call.

He threw his cigarette buds and went back to where he was supposed to. As he walks through the elevator, he can't help but think about how to convey the information towards Jeonghan, but he knows he is going to joke around.

As he enters his department, he bumps into Seungcheol.

"Hi, sir." He greets Seungcheol nicely.

"Hello, Dino. Is everything doing okay?"

"Well, everything is doing okay."

"Great."

"Yes, great. See u around, sir."