9. une longue conversation

Seungcheol was still inside his office when he was supposed to start going home. He is that kind of guy who is always focused on things. Mingyu had already texted him that he was on his way.

"Sir. Are u going back home already?" Dino suddenly knocks on his door and lets himself in.

"Ah, yes."

"Do u perhaps going straight home?"

"Are u asking me as in if i have plans for tonight?"

Dino scratches his nape, "Yes. I wanted to bring u for dinner if u dont have plans."

"Oh, sorry, Dino. I would love to have dinner with u, but unfortunately, I already have my dinner sorted out. Maybe next time?"

"No biggie. Im just thinking about it since u said u aren't familiar with this area."

"Thank u so much for the consideration. Are u heading out now?"

"Me? Oh, yes, yes."

"Alright, then let's go."

As Dino and Seungcheol were heading to the elevator, Jeonghan was already there waiting.

"Oh, hi." Jeonghan greets the two of them.

"Hi." Seungcheol replied.

"Are u coming with us for dinner?" Jeonghan wonder.

Dino smirks, knowing Jeonghan was the one who initiated to have dinner with Seungcheol.

"Oh, it's with u, too? I would reschedule my plan if i knew it was with u." Seungcheol answers.

Dino couldn't believe his ears, "What?"

Seungcheol laughs, "Im just kidding. Dont take it seriously, Dino."

Jeonghan ears were almost red when he heard what Seungcheol had said, but then he felt sad because Seungcheol had another plan.

As they walked out of the lobby, the three of them saw a guy waiting outside the car. He is so tall and handsome as hell. He then waves towards them.

"Who is that person waving to?" Dino wonders.

"Oh, it's me. That's my boyfriend." Seungcheol laughs.

Both Jeonghan and Dino were surprised, "Ur boyfriend?"

"See yall tomorrow, take care." Seungcheol said as he walked to Mingyu.

They can't help but stare towards Seungcheol. As he approaches Mingyu, he ruffles Mingyu's hair as if Mingyu is really his boyfriend. Mingyu opens the car door for him and drives away.

"Well, hannie hyung. Looks like u lost even before u tried." Dino stated.

As Seungcheol got in the car, Wonu was already judging him.

"What's with u being lovey dovey with Mingyu?" Wonu being curious.

"I pranked my co-worker, saying Mingyu is my boyfriend." Seungcheol chuckled.

"Hyung, u should have not do that, u should just say im single. Now, my assets are going down."

"They aren't interested in u anyways. Im sure one of them are interested in me." Seungcheol said.

"Where did u buy that confidence? Mind sharing?" Wonu laughs.

"Born with it."

They arrived at the restaurant 15 minutes later and Jihoon was already there.

"I thought u were going to be late?" Mingyu said.

"Oh, my meetings finish earlier." Jihoon replied.