You can't trust hoes nowdays

Jisung was scrolling though his instagram stories while waiting for his friend at the gas station

Jisung was scrolling though his instagram stories while waiting for his friend at the gas station. He skipped most of the stories stopping on his girlfriend's Linda profile.

"What the fuck?" he couldn't believe his eyes. Linda was fucking cheating on him. In a dimly light room
Linda leaned into the embrace of the other dude, her features faintly illuminated. The guy's hand, bold and possessive, rested on her chest with a familiarity that sent shivers down Jisung's spine.
He tried to text her, but she just  ghosted him Instead.

And now on a random Tuesday he was single again.

While he thought about it Felix reached him jogging to his car.

«Hey, Lix! How's it going man?» Jisung greeted him with a pat on the back.

«Not bad, what's up with you?» Felix asked, taking a drag from his vape.

«Could be better, man. Have you seen Linda's stories? She's gone and cheated on me. Can't trust hoes these days,» Jisung said, shaking his head. He took a long drag from his vape hoping that nicotine would take away his sorrows.

«Yeah, it's a shame. I tend to stay away from that drama,»

«That's because you're not getting any.» Jisung teased, smirking. Felix was a nice guy, one of his best mates.

«No, it's because I don't care about chicks, it's a waste of time.» the blonde boy said scoffing. The reality was that he actually didn't fancy any girl, all of his friends seemed to be so much into girls, and hookng up, but he didn't feel the attraction, not the intrest in any of that stuff.

«Fair enough, mate. But anyway, who cares? I still enjoy myself» Jisung shrugged. His ex, Linda, was a real baddie, with her perfectly sculpted eyebrows, smoky eyes, and that dark-nude lip combo. She only did legs at the gym and had that bun ass. She was nasty. She was hot, but apparently a cheating bitch.

«True. Wasn't that into her anyway.» He lied trying to mask his true feelings. The only people he cared about were his gang, the 3RACHA: Changbin and Chris. They were tight like brothers, and in the end it was all that mattered.

«I want to find out who this guy is tho. You don't mess with what's mine,» Jisung said, giving Felix a determined look.

He really ought to know who stole Linda from him.

«Forget it, man. You didn't even like her that much. Not worth the trouble, and Chris'll be so pissed if he finds out.» Jisung sighed in annoyance.
Just because he didn't show that much emotions didn't mean that he wasn't all caught up on her.

Chris was the responsible one, he made sure that Jisung, Felix or Changbin didn't do anything stupid, especially since the three of them had a successful music career ahead of them.

Jisung's mind raced with a whirlwind of emotions as he struggled to make sense of the betrayal. With each passing moment, the need to uncover the truth gnawed at him like a persistent itch he couldn't scratch.

Ignoring Felix's pleas to let it go, Jisung finally stormed off, his determination driving him forward. He couldn't shake the feeling of being blindsided.

Despite his attempts to brush off the rejection and humiliation, his confidence laid shattered at his feet. The burning question remained: who the fuck was this guy who had turned his world upside down?