*Dick feels fucking good

(One of the girls-The weeknd, Jennie, Lily Rose Depp)

«Fuck- » Jisung breathed out as Minho collapsed beside him, both of them panting as they looked at each other with smile stamped on their face.

___

Jisung knocked on the brunette's hotel door not giving him the time to say anything, he grabbed Minho's throat crashing their lips together in an needy kiss, where tongues explored each other and the lack of oxygen made their head dizzy.

Minho kissed back grabbing him by the hips, one of his hands sliding down to squeeze his ass which made the younger moan into the kiss.

«You've taken a liking to it» Minho said in the blondie's ear nibbling on it before starting to trail wet kisses down his neck, sucking and biting.

Jisung's back was attached to the wall, his legs already trembling while his breath hitched, whimpering in pleasure. Minho's touch felt like fire burning on his skin.

«God!» he breathed out making Minho smile on his skin. The older put a knee on his crotch rubbing it gently in round motions making  Jisung grind on it.

«Is that how I make you feel Hannie?»

«Such a slut for me, always so needy» the older said against his skin making Jisung's virility grow in his pants. The feeling of Minho's tongue driving him insane.

«S-shut...up» he managed to let out between shaky breaths.

Minho didn't waste time and unbuttoned the younger's pants sliding a hand to touch him trough his underwear.
«Aww already so hard for me, you're so cute» he cooed knowing that'll just make him more flustered than he already was.

Minho's lips returned on the blondie's mouth sucking on his bottom lip, while Jisung's hands went to unbutton Minho's shirt.
The younger passed his finger along the older's chest and shoulders feeling his sculpted abs.

«Stop teasing» Jisung breathed out getting impatient.

«Like this?» Minho asked rubbing circles on the younger's red tip, already leaking precum.

«God you're so wet, you couldn't wait could you?» he continued finally starting to pump slowly on the younger's cock making him grasp for air.

«Fuck you're so sensitive, already a mess and we haven't even started yet»

«Just do it, d-don't need the fucking commentary» Jisung hissed unable to suppress a moan.
Minho's body was quickly freed from his shirt, Jisung's hands starting to undo his belt but he got stopped by the brunette's hands.

«Wait, not so fast» Jisung looked at him in confusion, his lips swollen, cheeks flushed and eyes glossy from lust. God Minho wanted to tattoo that sight into his eyes.

«Strip» Minho commanded in an firm tone taking a step back from the blondie's body.

Jisung did as told, even though it felt shameful to be this submissive, being ordered around like a puppy.
He undid the buttons of his shirt and slipped away his pants leaving on just the underwear, naked under Minho's gleaming eyes.

«Pretty baby» the older commented moving closer to the blondie's body

«God, you're so cheesy» Jisung replied grimacing in disgust.

«Like it doesn't turn you on» Minho replied pushing the blondie's body on the matress, he kneled in between his legs, pulled off the boxers throwing them away. He massaged the younger's tights taking his lenght in his mouth sucking on the tip. He suck him off letting him cum in his mouth.

«Is this your first time?» Jisung asked still catching his breath riding out his high. Minho cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand before answering.

«With a man? Yes» Minho replied hoovering over the blondie's body peppering wet kisses along his clevage, teasing Jisung's rosy buds with his fingers making him arch his back, meanwhile with the other hand he started to stretch his entrance.

«Then how are you so good at it?»

«I did my research» he replied winking while inserting a second finger, and then a third making Jisung nearly scream from pleasure.

«You're so loud» Minho commented and Jisung decided to shut him up connecting their lips together, and even though listening to the brunette's comments were annoying he couldn't deny that the dirty talk wasn't making him hornier.

After making sure that the blondie was enoughly stretched he got a condom from his wallet and quickly ripped open the package rolling it onto his length he spread some lube on the entrance.

Before he entered he looked into Jisung's eyes stroking the younger's cock looking for approval.
«What are you waiting for? Just put it in» the blondie said impatiently.

«Eager aren't we? Beg for it»

«What? No just do it »

«Fine, finish yourself» he said getting up to leave before being slammed down by Jisung's arms.

«Just fuck me yeah?» he said with glossy eyes

«You're so stubborn it's annoying» when finally Minho entered the younger's entrance Jisung's mouth opened in bliss a mix of pleasure and pain.

Doing it with a man, he would've never thought of it.

After giving time to adjust to his length, Minho started thrusting into the younger at a steady peace occasionally leaving kisses on his neck or playing with his nipples.

Jisung was already a moaning mess, struggling to keep his voice down.
«Such a messy little slut.»

«S-stop talking» he whimpered grasping onto the older's shoulders. His untouched cock twitching at the sound of Minho's husky voice.

«But it's making you twitch» Jisung didn't reply, too immersed into the pleasure. Tears escaping his eyes when Minho finally hit his sweet point.

«G-gonna cum» he painted out

«Not yet» Minho asserted covering the tip of his dick with his thumb

«I-i can't » he was so desperate for release, his mind going crazy for the pleasure, and Minho loved to watch him so submissive and obedient for him once in a while.

«Say please» Jisung let out a cry before he could manage to answer. «P-p...please!» he screamed arching his back digging his nails in the older's back.

«Good boy» Minho praised removing his thumb from the blondie's cock. Jisung came immediately, Minho still thrusting in him.

«Stop it, n-no more» he painted feeling overstimulated, his dick starting to get hard again.

«Not yet» Minho replied grunting a few moans escaping his lips as he felt closer to his high.
With a few more thrusts they both came together holding onto each other's body for support.

«Bloody hell, dick feels fucking good»