Since when you agree on anything i say?

As Minho closed the door behind them, the tension in the air seemed to thicken, the weight of their unspoken desires mingling with the simmering anger that hung heavily between them

As Minho closed the door behind them, the tension in the air seemed to thicken, the weight of their unspoken desires mingling with the simmering anger that hung heavily between them. Every step they took felt like a silent challenge, the heat between them sparking with an edge of hostility.

The room was dark, poorly lit by a lamp in one corner. Jisung closed the door behind him and followed Minho into the room. Two beds were positioned on either side of the room.

«Well, this is just perfect» Minho muttered, his voice dripping with frustration as he surveyed the room.

Jisung clenched his jaw, fists clenched at his sides. «Yeah, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the night» he replied, his tone tinged with bitterness.

Minho glared at him, his eyes flashing with anger, «Don't get any ideas, Jisung» he snapped, his voice sharp with anger. «I'm not interested in whatever twisted game you're playing.» Jisung ignored him.

«I need a smoke,» he took off the hoodie and the shirt he was wearing, leaving him shirtless.

He opened the window and sat on the edge, his body facing the room.He shivered as the cold air hit his bare skin, giving him goosebumps, but all in all it felt good.  He lighted the cigarette and took a long drag into his lungs as he sat on the edge of the window, the cigarette between his fingers.

He could feel Minho's eyes burning into him. «Stop staring, you're weird»

«As if you weren't the one who kissed me» he replied, his mind going back to that night. God, he longed to feel the same rush again.

«You're the one who said we should pretend nothing happened» he cleared his throat, even though the room was already filled with the taste of smoke.

«Since when do you agree with anything I say?» Minho asked as he approached the blonde. Jisung bristled at the accusation, his own anger rising to the surface. «I was drunk» he lied, his voice laced with venom. He took another drag, his eyes on the brunette's.

«Sure you were.»

After he finished his cigarette he took a step closer to Minho's figure

Minho's eyes narrowed, his lips curling into a scowl. «If you want to pretend that nothing is happening don't even start Jisung» he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

Jisung took a step closer, he really wanted to put him on the edge in that moment «I'm warning you.» Jisung couldn't help but think that his name rolled annoyingly perfect on his lips.

«I'm sober, I wouldn't think of it in a million years» he replied before getting rid of his jeans and rolling into bed.

And so, with their anger as their shield and their resentment as their weapon, Minho and Jisung braced themselves for a long night ahead, the air crackling with tension and hostility.

They were lying in the their beds, the room was immersed in the dark.

«You don't remember me do you?» Minho asked out if the blue

«What?»

«When i was in college, we met before» he explained himself. Jisung tried to recall the first time he met Minho and his mind went to the party at his house a few weeks ago.

«I don't remember»

«Back in college, there was this girl I was into. I made a whole plan to ask her out. I'd been crushing on her for months.»

«So?»

«I remember that Chris told you that I was already going to but you didn't care. That same day, you somehow found out and swooped in like a vulture You Started chatting her up, making her laugh, and before I knew it, she was all over you.»

«I didn't even know you liked her, I thought it was some random dude»

«Exactly! You didn't care. You saw an opportunity and took it. You knew I was into her, but you went for it anyway»

«That's why I went with Linda, it was like revenge I guess. I didn't think much of it»

«And then you revealed yourself so annoying that the hate just stuck up» he continued

«I really liked her too, we dated for some time, but then she transferred to Berlin and we lost contact» Jisung said

After that nobody said anything. Jisung rolled to the side facing the wall and after a while they both fell asleep.