Bet he's a freak in bed

Felix wandered around Minho's giant villa, searching for poor Changbin, who was still waiting to be found

Felix wandered around Minho's giant villa, searching for poor Changbin, who was still waiting to be found. He opened one door after another, growing increasingly impatient as he navigated the giant house, the corridors feeling like a maze.

«Boo!» Changbin screamed, hugging Felix from behind.

«Holy shit!» Felix exclaimed, his heart skipping a beat.

«Why would you do that, mate?» the younger asked, putting a hand on his now racing heart.

«Sorry, I couldn't help it» Changbin replied, hugging him in response. The scent of his cologne intoxicated Felix's mind, leaving him wondering if Changbin always smelled this good.

Did he always smell this good?

«Don't do it again» the blonde-haired guy replied, breaking the hug and feeling irritated with the older. He ran a hand through his blonde locks, trying to shake away the brunette's intoxicating smell.

Meanwhile, everyone else decided to watch a movie, with Jisung and Minho on opposite ends of the couch and Chris in between them to prevent any more bickering and fights.

«What are you guys watching?» Felix asked, joining the rest of the lads in the brunette's luxurious living room.

«Jisung chose it, 'Breaking Bad'» Chris replied, going back to scrolling on his phone.

«And it's fucking boring» Minho added.

«Your life is boring» Jisung spat back.

«Should've left you to drown» Minho retorted groaning loudly.

«Shut up, both of you» the eldest ordered in a stern tone, causing both guys to roll their eyes.

«Yes, daddy» Jisung joked, receiving a cringed look from everyone in the room.

«It's a joke relax, jeez» Minho muttered, irritated. Annoying Chris like that was one of his favorite things to do.

«Minho is right, it's boring» Changbin said, getting up from the giant couch they were all lounging on. Minho was really happy to have someone to spend time with, everyone except Jisung obviously.

«I'm gonna go for a smoke, you coming, Ji?» Changbin asked, indicating the backdoor.

«Yeah, why not» he replied, following him outside. The chilly air hit his face like a slap as they stood outside, with the warmth of the cigarette between his fingers providing a comforting contrast for Jisung. Both of them breathed in, taking the smoke into their lungs.

«Have you ever seen Lix with a girl?» the brunette asked, exhaling the smoke. If he actually thought about it, he had never seen Felix around with a chick.

«No, mate» Jisung replied.

Changbin shook his head, his breath forming wisps in the chilly air. «Yeah, but don't you find it weird? I mean, he's a fine dude, you'd think he'd be swimming in dates.»

«Not all of us hoe around like you do» Jisung said, smirking and shaking his head. Among the three of them, Changbin was the one who got more action. Every time the three of them went out clubbing, Changbin brought some bird home. Jisung begged him to share the secret to attracting girls like a magnet, but Changbin never shared his secret.

«Bet he's a freak in bed» Changbin said, a grin creeping on his face. Jisung threw him a disgusted look.

«Eww, why are you thinking about Felix's sex life, bro? Gross» the older shrugged in response, taking another drag from his cigarette. He really was curious about the Aussie's love life.

Changbin raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eye. «Or maybe he's hiding some wild secret» he suggested with a smirk.

Jisung rolled his eyes, chuckling despite himself. «Dude, don't be ridiculous» he said, but there was a hint of amusement in his tone. Was Felix in some kind of secret relationship?

Changbin decided to drop the matter, finishing his cigarette. When he got back, he couldn't stop glancing in Felix's direction, noticing the soft glow of the television playing across his features. He had tiny freckles he had never noticed before. Blonde hair and that pretty face were making him feel uncorfortable. Bro was gorgeus.

«Guys, we should go clubbing. I wanna hook up»Jisung proposed. After he and Linda broke it off, or well after he got cheated on he'd been missing the sex, because even though she was a bitch, she was nasty and freking good in bed.

«Like you're gonna get any» Minho scoffed, trying to hold in a nasty laugh.

«Wanna bet?» Jisung challenged.

«Betcha I'll get more than you» Minho retorted provoking the younger. Oh how much he loved teasing him like that, and the and the pissed off faces he made were so satisfying.

«What'll you give me if you lose?» Jisung asked Minho.

«I won't lose, but you can have my car» the brunette offered, he could always buy a nicer one.

«Not tempting enough. What about.....if you lose, you have to dress like a girl for a whole day?» Jisung suggested. Minho intrigued by the idea of seeing Jisung in a tiny little dress.

«Again, girls aren't objects, you win» Chris tried to explain, but his input was ignored by his two friends.

«Bet» the brunette accepted, a dirty grin creeping on his lips. That was going to be so much fun.