We are not mates

Jisung wanted to leave, immediately, yet he was lying in the comfortable bed in one of the big rooms in the brunette's house

Jisung wanted to leave, immediately, yet he was lying in the comfortable bed in one of the big rooms in the brunette's house. It was like 4 in the morning, the party ended and everyone already left, and since the guys came from far away, and everyone was slightly pissed, Minho let them sleepover at his place.

«Turns out Chris was right, he's a nice bloke, you should really try to know him. He plays videogames like a pro, and his console is insane» Felix said lying down on the bed. Jisung and Felix were sharing one of the countless guest rooms in Minho's house.

«I don't really plan to, but thanks,» replied the blondie without even lifting his head from his own pillow to look at his mates. He didn't get how anyone else couldn't see how much annoying, cocky, and shitty he actually was.

«As you wish, but don't get caught up in prejudice without even knowing him,» Felix had wisely said.

«Okay, whatever, I don't care.» He just didn't want to know that Minho. They were treating him like a bleeding celebrity, what was so special about him other than his filthy loaded bank account?

«Anyway, I think you should talk to him tomorrow, civilly, without using any violence.» Jisung wanted to lob him the pillow by his side.

«Give me a break, I already talked to him, and I don't believe him.»

He didn't want to get to know him because the more he would know about him, the more he would realize how flawless he was. And he didn't want to find out, so hating him was the easiest solution.

Was that immature? Yes.

Did he care? No.

In a few words, he hated Minho because he knew it would be impossible to get to his level. A thousand thoughts swirled through his head before his eyes became heavy and soon after he fell asleep.

The next morning Jisung woke up dazed, very dazed. He was feeling lousy, that house made him feel uncomfortable. He had been the first to wake up; Felix was still sound asleep in the bed across the room, drool dripping from his mouth.

«Grotty» he commented as he left the room.

He walked around the house looking for a loo, but it seemed rather impossible considering the countless doors. He had to open them one by one. During his search for a toilet he was surprised to find everything clean after last night party. How many people work here? He wondered.

«Jesus» he muttered as he began to open the first then the second and the third thus arriving after a couple of minutes at the fourteenth. Another reason to hate that house.

«How many sodding doors does this bleeding house have?» he yelled, opening the fifteenth.

«Oh.» Lee bloody Minho was working out with a chest fly machine in a vest. Fortunately, he hadn't noticed him yet, so he decided to close the door quietly and leave unobserved. He was working out after parting all night long?

«Jisung?» the brunette called out, finally noticing his presence.

«Bloody hell!» he muttered as he entered the room. How embarrassing would it have been to find him practicing and then be caught in the act of staring at him? So much so, maybe god decided to play a dirty Joke on him.

«Jisung, You spying on me?» he said again as he got up from the machine and laid a towel on his shoulders.

«Didn't I tell you to call me J.one?» Jisung said entering the gym room, acting as if nothing had happened; after all, he was just looking for the loo.

«Are you serious? I thought you'd stopped loathing me.»

«Why would I?»

«Because I didn't shag your girlfriend on purpose, sorry, my bad, ex-girlfriend» he corrected himself by turning a cocky smile to him.

«So what? We are not mates, and I still can't stand you» he asserted confidently, crossing his arms over his chest.

«Don't you think you're overreacting a little?» Minho knew that Jisung wasn't going to be chill about it any time soon, childish as he was.

«No» he concluded as he started toward the door. Minho was starting to like him, he considered Jisung as a challenge and would eventually win his trust, he always did. Jisung was just stubborn that's all.

«Childish» the brunette muttered under his breath, loud enough to be heard by the younger.

«What did you say?»

«Nothing» he concluded, exiting the door. Jisung clenched his fists trying to contain his anger.

The rest of the lads gathered in the kitchen for breakfast, Changbin had decided to get to the stove and had prepared some eggs and bacon for everyone.

«Oh, that smells quality» Felix said, glancing at the pan, his stomach growling from hunger.

«It does, what are you making?» Minho said once he joined the rest of the boys in the kitchen once he finished his morning shower.

«So you have finally gotten it sorted out? Mates?» Changbin asked, biting a piece of bacon.

«We're not mates» Jisung said walking in. They were not mates and would never become mates. Chris shook his head, giving up, stubborn as he was he would never be able to change his mind if he didn't want to change his mind in the first place. That kid always did as he pleased.