Jisung

There was an undeniable chemistry between Minho e Jisung, a spark that ignited with each glance and every touch,

Jisung found himself drawn to Minho in ways he struggled to comprehend. Minho's simplicity and passion were intoxicating, pulling him into a whirlwind of emotions he couldn't quite define. There were moments when he allowed himself to surrender to the warmth of Minho's affection, to bask in the comfort of his presence.

But just as quickly as he let himself fall, he found himself pulling away.

Perhaps it was fear that held him back, fear of the unknown and the vulnerability that comes with opening oneself up to another. He was afraid of getting hurt, afraid of letting someone see the real him and rejecting him for it.

At first, he struggled to make sense of it all, the highs and lows, the moments of intimacy intertwined with bouts and hate. It was as if their time together existed in a perpetual state of limbo, suspended between the promise of something more and the reality of what could never be.

Hate was the first thing he felt.

As he replayed the events of the evening in his mind, Jisung couldn't help but feel a pang of regret for his harsh words and defensive demeanor. He knew deep down that Minho deserved better, that he deserved to be heard and understood.

But deep down, in the darkest corners of his mind, Jisung knew that he was lying to himself. He craved connection, craved the warmth of someone else's touch, but he was too scared to admit it, too scared to let anyone else in.

Despite the time spent with Minho, the happy moments of their relationship, the moments when he could afford to switch off his brain and laugh, the moments he let himself be lulled by his presence was something he didn't fully understand.

He had not expected that what had started with a strong emotion of hatred would later turn into attraction, an undeniable attraction from which neither of them could escape. And to see that hatred turn into affection, had been so quick and unexpected that he had not taken it seriously, had let himself be carried away without giving it any importance.

He knew that he gave Minho mixed signals, he realized it after his confession, sending him in a spiraling whirlwind of confusion and longing. For that, he was sorry.

He never meant to lead him on or give him false hope. But in his own way, he was searching for something too, a sense of clarity amidst the chaos of his emotions, a glimpse of the path forward in a sea of uncertainty.