2. Cute

I like you. I do~
I like you. Quite a lot~

I'm afraid you might find out
If you get any closer-

She walked out to the front of the school where others walked home or got picked up, she stands there with her music on as she looks at the ground.

"Hey!" She turns around confused seeing a tall blonde waving her arms like a madman.

She looked at the girl confused before backing up a bit as the girl was very close to her, what a strange girl-

"I'm Chaeyoung! I'm in your math class!" Chaeyoung introduces herself.

"Sorry about knocking you down." Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly as Jisoo looks at her. Her white headphones still in her ears,

"I actually-" Chaeyoung began but Jisoo turned and walked away.

"Ouch." Lisa walks up to her, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"She just left." Chaeyoung looks at her in disbelief, "does she hate me?"

"Hmm? Probably not, she doesn't even know you."

"Did I make a bad impression?"

"You did knock her down-"

"I get it!" Chaeyoung pulls away annoyed, she looks in the direction where Jisoo left.

"I'm gonna walk her home!"

Don't worry. I just need more time
I become tinged by you slowly
Like that cloud, spreading in violet

Chaeyoung runs in the direction Jisoo went in, she huffs in exhaustion as reality showed how bad of a runner she was.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung shouts seeing the small figure, the girl didn't look back but instead continued to walk.

Chaeyoung groans before catching up with the girl, she walked at Jisoo's pace noticing how the girl was silent. She peaked overseeing the song that Jisoo was listening to.

"You like Yukika?" Chaeyoung asks, "she's a pretty good singer!"

"I think Shade is pretty good, but Cherries Jubiles is my favorite song." She smiles as Jisoo didn't respond.

"What's your favorite song?" She asks while looking at her, waiting for the response.

Nothing.

I wonder if you noticed? That my lips changed.

"What did you get on your test?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I got an 80! I had to study since I got grounded last week!" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Why did you get grounded?"

Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo hopeful as the girl didn't look at her, Chaeyoung smiles to herself happily.

"Well, Lisa and Jennie thought it would be a good idea to hop this fence that was a restricted area. We got caught and the police drove us home, my parents freaked out!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, have you ever broken any laws or rules?"

"I don't go out."

"That's boring, You should tag along with me and my friends!" Chaeyoung offered.

They continued to walk until Jisoo stopped at a house, it was tall and modern, and nobody seemed to be home. Jisoo stopped to pull out her keys to the gate until she looked at Chaeyoung.

"Thanks for walking me?"

At my question, a little mischievous, your ears turned red
I thought it was cute.

"I liked walking with you, it seemed fun." Chaeyoung gave her a small smile as Jisoo looks away, she could see the light pink shade on the tips of the girls' ears.

"Well, I better head home now. Bye Jisoo!" She waves before walking off, once she turned the corner-

"HELL YEAH!"

Chaeyoung shouted happily to herself, she danced a little before walking home. She used her GPS to find the quickest route home, she smiled to herself like an idiot. No, she wasn't on anything.

She walks along her block as she visited Lisa, who was outside on the curb.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ya!" Lisa says as she took the popsicle out of her mouth.

"Lalisa-ya!" Chaeyoung greets her back, "where's Jennie?"

"She headed home after you left." Lisa says as Chaeyoung sat next to her, "how was Jisoo?"

"She's quiet but she TALKED to me!"

"She did? Out of pity or-"

"Nope! But she thanked me for walking her home!"

"Ooo~ trying to get with the nerd, huh?" Lisa nudges her as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't be surprised if I keep seeing you around her."

"She just needs friends."

"That's what they all say. But hey, have fun."

"I'll make her become my friend, I guarantee you!"

"Okay..."