8. Cheers

Too many mouths what do we do for food

Chaeyoung was getting changed from the late practice for tennis, she sometimes practiced after school for fun. She shuts her locker before walking out of the gym, from a distance, she could hear the whistle.

She looks over to see the track team tryouts, she could see them all lined up and ready. She looks over at her bleachers before seeing a familiar figure sitting there. Jisoo?

I wondered They don't know

Lisa stands there as she was shaking her hands from nervousness, she looks over at the bleachers seeing Jisoo. The girl looks down at her as Lisa winked, the whistle blew as Lisa snapped her attention to everyone running.

They don't know They don't know

Jisoo watched as Lisa was running along with the other participants, she saw the long-legged girl run past some people.

"Jisoo?" She looks up seeing Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung"

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asks as she sat beside her.

"Rooting for Lisa," Jisoo says looking back at the track.

"Lisa is trying out?" Chaeyoung questions.

She looks at the track seeing her friend, she was confused about why she was trying out. They both waited as others came back to the start, Lisa fell to the floor in exhaustion.

She looks over seeing Chaeyoung and Jisoo walk over to her, she sat down as Chaeyoung gave her a towel.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asks.

"I can ask you the same," Chaeyoung says.

"Well, I quit tennis." Lisa informed, "it's too boring."

"Suit yourself." Chaeyoung shrugs.

"Hey! Lisa! Chaeyoung! Are you two going to the party this Saturday?" One of the girls walks up to them.

"Party?" Chaeyoung questions.

"Yeah, I heard-"

Chaeyoung wasn't paying attention as she looks at Jisoo wiping the sweat off Lisa's forehead.

Lisa smiles sweetly at the girl, but it was unknown that Chaeyoung's fist clenched up.

"So are you going?" The girl asks.

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung perks up.

"Great!" She smiles before leaving.

"Do you even know her?" Lisa asks.

"Nope, but hey, a party is a party!"

"I better get going, it's going to be dark soon," Jisoo says as she held her bag tightly.

"I'll walk you home!" Lisa offers.

"I'll walk you home!" Chaeyoung offered.

"No thanks, I will just walk alone," Jisoo says before leaving them alone.

Both Chaeyoung and Lisa looked at each other, Lisa looks away as Chaeyoung was staring at her.

"Since when did you two get close?" Chaeyoung questions.

"She's just cool."

I don't know how high we'll rise

Jennie opened her eyes as she saw her sister walking towards her, she lifts herself off the wall and smiled.

"How was it?" She asks.

"Your friend is pretty good," Jisoo said.

"Well, both are full of energy after all." Jennie laughs.

"Will you ever do a sport?" Jennie asks.

"Not really. I don't have a passion for it."

"Well, it never hurts to try out."

Everybody raise your hands up to the sky

"Just cool?"

"Yeah, stop acting weird." Lisa scoffs, "we're just friends."

"I wasn't-"

"Jealousy isn't your thing."

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!"