14. Paparazzi

We are the crowd, we're c-comin' out

Chaeyoung and Lisa were walking to their classroom when both of them saw the commotion. Jennie sat there as one of the guys held a bouquet of roses out to her, Chaeyoung gasps while Lisa stood silent.

"Jennie, can I court you?" He asks.

Eyes were on the girl. Jennie looks around the room before catching the eyes of the Thai.

"Yes."

Disappointment spreads into Lisa's eyes as everyone cheers, Chaeyoung looks over seeing her friend silent.

"Lisa?"

"I have to freshen up," Lisa says dismissing herself.

Got my flash on, it's true

Lisa held her head down as she rushed straight to the bathroom, she didn't bother to apologize to anyone who bumped into her. People whispered about Lisa's behavior causing Jisoo to catch up to her, Lisa was well-known around campus.

"Lisa!" Jisoo calls out for her.

"Leave me alone." Lisa stops and turns around, "Just go to Chaeyoung."

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asks.

Lisa looks down at her, Jisoo didn't do anything wrong. How can she be mad at her?

"Someone confessed to Jennie," Lisa says

"Oh, well, there's plenty of fish out there!" Jisoo says, causing Lisa to smile.

"What?"

"My dad would tell me that." Jisoo says, "There's plenty of other fish in the sea, so don't focus on one if you can't get it."

"Hmm, thanks Jisoo." Lisa says, "but I have to do something." Lisa spins her heel around and walks away.

"Don't do anything stupid," Jisoo mumbled as she watched Lisa's retreating figure.

Need that picture of you, it's so magical

The rest of the day, Chaeyoung didn't see Lisa at all. She was with Jisoo during lunch as Jennie was busy with her boy toy, she looks around the cafeteria before seeing Lisa walking towards a table with 7 girls.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asks as she pushed her glasses up.

"Lisa's sitting with other people."

"Oh, them? They're nice!" Jisoo says, "I know one of them."

"Who are they?"

"They run the school's band. They're pretty talented actually, They're like rockstars!"

"Oh."

"They call themselves dreamcatchers."

"Isn't that a bit stupid?"

"It's not!" Jisoo defends, "you have to be at one of their performances to understand."

"When is the next performance?" Chaeyoung asks.

"On Friday."

"Are you going to be there?"

"Of course, I like supporting them."

We'd be so fantastical

"Where is Jennie?"

Chaeyoung waited after school for her friends since Jisoo had to leave immediately for studies, she looks around the front as she tried to find them.

She saw Lisa exits with other people while Jennie walked out alone, she frowns as Jennie seemed to be fine without having their friend drag her.

"Hey Chae! Want me to drive you home?" Jennie asks.

"Ah, I was waiting for Lisa."

"It seems like she's busy."

"Oh, then I'll go with you I guess?"

"Perfect! Let's go then!" Jennie grabbed her hand and drags her away.

From afar, Lisa watched but looks away at her friends. She didn't want to speak to them.

"Hey girls, I'm going to head home." She smiles apologetically.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Lisa!"

"Yeah! Bye Lisa!"

"Bye bye!"

Lisa waves goodbye to them before leaving, she walks until she couldn't see them anymore. Lisa pulled out her phone and looks at her phone case seeing the same yellow heart sticker she found.

She smiles slightly as she looks forward, she didn't speak a word. It was the same heart Jennie had on her phone case too.

Lisa place her phone back before walking the long way home.

Authors note:

Guys I made an Instagram.

Please follow 🙏