4. Let's get ready

Follow me, get ready with me
Everyday, get ready with me
Different today, new tomorrow
I hope they will all become mine

She walks into the classroom, the first one there. She sat at the front where she waited for her peers to arrive. Her headphones played to the current song that was released.

One by one, her peers started to enter the classroom. People sat by her as today they would have a test.

Chaeyoung was last to enter with Jennie and Lisa, the three sat in the back now waiting for their teacher.

"Did you study for the test?" Lisa asks as Jennie and Chaeyoung both looked at her.

"It's today?" Jennie questions.

"Funny to think I studied," Chaeyoung says before slouching in her seat.

"We're screwed!" Jennie sighs as she held her head.

"Yup."

Their teacher walks in causing everyone to sit up, he pulls out the test causing his students to groan except for one.

"I expect everyone to pass this because we already learned it this week." He stated before passing the papers to them.

"Do you remember anything from this week?" Chaeyoung whispers to her friends,

"I remember we made waffles," Lisa said pointing at the outlet beside her.

"I remember we made fun of the principal," Jennie said before the papers were passed down to them.

"Shit."

"You all have the remaining period to complete the test."

What's more beautiful than anything in the world?
Is the better me I faced in this flutter?

Jisoo sat back in her chair as she was the first to turn in her paper, she didn't pay attention to her fellow peers who struggled.

Sounds of pens clicked from the back as the trio were communicating together.

"Hey what's question 16?"

"Idiot, you think I know?!"

"I got 17?"

"We're gonna fail this."

"We're all in this together~"

"Let me figure it out!"

Once the bell rang, they turned in their papers last minute before rushing out of class.

"God I never want to do that again!" Lisa stretches as Jennie nods in agreement.

"Hmm? Hey, I'll talk to you two later!" Chaeyoung says looking ahead the hallway, she leaves causing the two to look at her.

"She's hooked onto Jisoo." Lisa chuckled.

"Yeah..."

More special than anything else
I want to show you my changed self

Jisoo quietly walked to her locker to retrieve her books, she could feel a presence beside her but she didn't need to see who it was.

"Hey, Jisoo!" Chaeyoung smiles as Jisoo stayed quiet.

"That test was hard, Me, Jennie, and Lisa struggled to even answer the first question!" Chaeyoung chuckled, "was it easy for you?"

"Yes."

"Lucky, You'll probably get a 100 like you always do." Chaeyoung smiles, "I hope I get a 60."

"But that's barely passing." Jisoo looks up at her confused.

"Y-yeah, but I'm not good at math!" Chaeyoung nervously scratched the back of her neck.

"You should go to tutoring then," Jisoo says as Chaeyoung looks down.

"I guess."

They both come to a stop before Jisoo opened her locker, she peaked from the crack to see Chaeyoung waiting beside it.

"What class do you have next?"

"Ah, Athletics!" Chaeyoung says, "I'm on the tennis team!"

"Tennis? Fun...I guess."

"It is, I get to swing my racket at Lisa sometimes! But we mostly play together as a duo, you should come to one of my games!"

"Hmm," Jisoo responded before closing her locker, she looks up at Chaeyoung before pushing up her glasses.

"I'll think about it," Jisoo says before leaving the blushing chipmunk alone.

SHE'S SO CUTE!

Chaeyoung smiled happily before skipping away to practice, she had a stupid smile on her face when she went into the locker rooms.

"Ew, did she fuck you?" Lisa made a disgusted face as Chaeyoung stopped and tackled her to the ground.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH!"

"THEN STOP SMILING LIKE A PERVERT!"

Let's get ready with me

"Are you too focused on your girlfriend?" Lisa taunts as she hits the ball toward Chaeyoung.

"She's just a friend." Chaeyoung responds hitting the ball back, "But she's hard to talk to."

"Try talking to her like a robot then."

"Rude, but she's just shy and I don't know what to do."

"Maybe Jennie would know."

"Why?"

"Because Jennie has more experience making friends than the both of us combined."

Let's get ready with me
Du du du du du

Jennie was in class as she sat in the front, she looks outside the window as Jisoo looks at the board.

Jennie didn't speak to her once and Jisoo didn't acknowledge her either.

"You know, I don't like being in a class with you," Jennie says as Jisoo heard her.

"The school made the both of us come here." Jisoo answered, "The feeling is mutual."

"It's weird." Jennie breaks her gaze from the window.

"Indeed." Jisoo looks at her.

"Why are you acting like a robot?"

"This is school, you have to act professional."

"Not towards me."