6. One

I love all of you, my everything
We are forever
We are one

Jisoo hums as she was walking home, she held her backpack straps as she looks around the area.

"Hey wait up!" She heard, she stops until she sees the girl with brown hair.

"Are you okay? I didn't think they would slushy you or-"

"I'm fine, Jennie." Jisoo looks over at her, "It's could be worse."

"How?"

"They could've given me a bowl cut." Jisoo and Jisoo both looked at each other before Jennie smiled.

"A bowl cut?" She questions.

"We both know I hate those." Jisoo shrugged.

Give in your passionate heart for the excitement

Chaeyoung was walking with Lisa to the restaurant since it was an odd day.

"Look!" Lisa showed her the video ok her phone.

"I can't believe they're back!" Chaeyoung smiles looking at the video.

"Me too! Jennie Unnie has to know about this!"

"I wonder if Jisoo likes them?" Chaeyoung says to herself.

"Why don't you text her?" Lisa asks while she was busy texting her friend.

"I don't have her number."

"Then ask her tomorrow!"

"You know what! I will!"

"Oh, Jennie said she already heard it." Lisa frowns.

"Hey play it, We haven't heard it yet."

"You're right!"

Just like a love bomb

Jennie smiles before pulling her phone down, she could hear Jisoo's music since they walked beside each other.

"Omo! You're crying!" Jennie panicked as tears rolled down the girl's face.

"It's...so...good."

"I guess you and Chaeyoung have something in common then." Jennie laughs, "She's a fan of Girls generation too."

"She is?"

We are one

Jennie and Jisoo soon stopped and walked up to the house, Jennie used her key before Jisoo and she walked in.

"Mom? Dad? We're home!" Jennie yelled to their parents.

"I'll be studying upstairs."

"But we don't have a test?"

"It's better to get started than ever," Jisoo says before taking off her shoes and walking upstairs.

Jennie watched before heading into the kitchen to make herself something, meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Lisa were at a restaurant.

"Chae, It's alright!" Lisa rubbed her friend's back as she sobbed heavily.

"I missed them so much!"

"I know, but we have to work or else we'll get fired." Lisa laughs, "Come on, we'll be playing the album!"

"Okay!" Chaeyoung smiled as Lisa smiled at her.

Chaeyoung walks out of the back and to the front where she stood beside the cash register,

"Welcome! What would you like today ma'am?"

Girls, We are forever

Jennie walks down the hallway before she hears Jisoo's music, she peaks her head in seeing Jisoo's room.

"Can I help you?" Jisoo asks taking out her earbud.

"I'm bored." Jennie frowns walking into her sister's room.

"Then do your homework?"

"How about no? Are you still listening to that song?"

"Yeah."

"Can I listen too?"

"Sure." Jisoo takes out her earplugs and disconnected the wire, she turned her volume up before the music plays.

Jennie sat on the floor while Jisoo did her homework, she looks around the room seeing the bunch of posters she's seen at Chaeyoung's.

Jennie smiles as she saw some drawings she's given to the girl, she turns her head back to the girl and kicks her feet to the music.

(Yeah we are, We're still FOREVER 1)

"It's now or never~" Jennie sang out loud.

Jisoo turned the page in her book as she smiles to herself, it was unknown to people that somehow they were related.