12. Take My Hand

Saturday eventually came as Chaeyoung happily skipped over to Jisoo's house, she smiles brightly as the sun shines on her skin. She loves the bright sunshine.

She sees Jisoo standing there in a distance as she stopped, she took a moment to admire her.

The girl had a pink dress, her glasses were off, and she had light makeup on. Different from her school look.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung yelled.

Jisoo looks over and saw the bright girl wave towards her, her eyes only focused on the girl.

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung walks up to her.

"Yeah," Jisoo replied.

They both walk away without knowing who was looking at them through the window, Jennie smiles before closings the curtains.

"Lisa told me this place is good." Chaeyoung says sitting down, "I think she practically spends her money here."

"Really? I thought she'd be at a gaming café."

"Yeah...we don't like to talk about that. Let's just say, never stay past 13 hours."

"13 hours?"

"Yep."

Here we go

Lisa was sitting in the bathtub before looking at the hair dye, she looks at herself in the mirror before shrugging. She opened the box and grabbed her gloves, she opened the bottle and splattered the dye on her hair. She smooths out the dye before rubbing it in like shampoo.

She takes off the gloves to set the timer, looks at herself in the mirror, and smiles. It's a good investment this time.

"I wonder if they'll like it." She says to herself.

Come with me

"Perfect." Chaeyoung takes a picture of her food, Jisoo watched in confusion before shrugging it off.

She looks at the cake and carefully dug her fork into it, she takes a piece before eating it. Without her knowing, another photo would be taken.

"Perfect," Chaeyoung whispers to herself, before placing her phone down.

"It's good," Jisoo says, as Chaeyoung smiles.

"I told you it's good! Red velvet is always good." Chaeyoung said.

"I usually don't eat sweets," Jisoo says.

"Really? I always have something sweet!" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped, "but I'm surprised."

"My parents don't give us sweets," Jisoo said, as she takes another bite.

"Why not?"

"That's the life you live when you're dad is a dentist." Jisoo smiles as Chaeyoung nods.

"Understandable." Chaeyoung agrees, "so... Did you ever go trick or treating?"

"Yeah, but we donated the candy. They just didn't want us to get cavities."

"Damn, I always got cavities." Chaeyoung smiles, "But it was worth it!"

"Getting sick was worth it?" Jisoo questions.

"Yup! I would always trick or treat with my sister back home." Chaeyoung says.

"Back home?"

"Yeah, back in Australia." Chaeyoung's eyes lose a bit of their glow.

"So you live here?"

"Yeah, I sometimes visit them."

"How is Australia like?" Jisoo asks.

"Amazing!" Chaeyoung's eyes lit up, "Let me show you!"

Jisoo watched as the girl picked up her phone with a happy smile, she looks back at her cake before taking another bite. She watched as Chaeyoung tried to find the pictures, I guess she misses home.

"Ta-da!" Chaeyoung flips her phone over to her, Jisoo looks at the picture of Chaeyoung and a girl.

"I and my sister visited this place that was-"

Jisoo looks her in the eye and listened, she watched as Chaeyoung had a habit of using her hands.

There's a world out there that we should see

The night crawled and filled the sky as Chaeyoung and Jisoo were walking home, they walked close to each other as they talked.

Chaeyoung hands her hands in her pockets while Jisoo wore her jacket, Jisoo looks at the ground as music was played on Chaeyoung's phone.

"Do you like this song?" Chaeyoung looks over at her.

"It's good," Jisoo says.

"You know, I had a good time. Thanks for accepting, Jisoo." Chaeyoung smiles as she looks up before looking back down quickly.

"Wha-" Jisoo looks over at her confused before Chaeyoung pushed her forward.

"Just keep walking." Chaeyoung laughs before grabbing Jisoo's shoulders.

"Okay?"

Take my hand

They shortly arrived as Chaeyoung stopped, she turns to Jisoo and took a breath.

"So... This is your house." Chaeyoung taps her foot, "Uh, what now?"

"Thank you for walking me home." Jisoo bows before taking off the jacket.

"Ah! No, keep it!" Chaeyoung shakes her head, "it looks better on you..."

"Will you be okay going home?" Jisoo asks.

"Yeah! I'm gonna meet Lisa on the way!" Chaeyoung says, "well... See ya later, Jisoo" She waves.

"See you later" Jisoo opens the gate and closed it behind as Chaeyoung turns and walks away.

"Oh my God!" Chaeyoung freaks out, she had to kneel to the ground as she tried to keep her excitement down.

"That was the best day ever." Chaeyoung says before standing up, "THAT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!" She shouts out to the world before running away.

Jisoo stopped before smiling to herself and opening the front door.

Close your eyes

Chaeyoung walks down the streets and sees a familiar car that stops beside her, she looks over seeing the window rolling down.

"Hey, loser." She sees Jennie and Lisa

"Hey!" She entered in the back and smiled as she closed the door,

"How was the party?" She asks.

"Trash." Lisa scoffs, "the police showed up."

"But we escaped!" Jennie adds, "how was your date?"

"We didn't go on a date." Chaeyoung reminds them.

With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

"But it was amazing."