10. New

In the cold breeze of early morning
Pulsating heart

Chaeyoung was studying in her room as she looked out the window bored, her pen tapped against the opened notebook. She looks back at her notes before closing the book and turning off her lights. She heads to her bed to get rest for the night-

Or that's what she planned.

She could hear a small tapping noise causing her to look at her window, she could see the small little shadows appearing before disappearing.

She gets out of bed and heads to her window before looking lifting it, she sticks her head out seeing a gummy smile at her.

"Chae!" Jennie says happily.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was just walking to the convenience store. Do you wanna join?"

"Lisa's not joining?"

"Nah, she has to work tomorrow." Jennie sighs.

Chaeyoung looks at her before shutting her window shut, Jennie stared patiently as she waited. She kicks one of the pebbles on the ground before hearing a door close.

"I'm ready," Chaeyoung says as she was in her light pink pajamas.

Jennie stared at her before shaking her head.

"Let's go then."

That moment I looked myself squarely

Chaeyoung and Jennie sat outside the store while they ate the snacks, Jennie was eating a chocolate bar while Chaeyoung was munching on some chips.

"Do you like anyone?" Jennie asks.

Chaeyoung slowed eating her chips while she stared at the street.

"Not really...you?"

"Well, I think it's complicated," Jennie said.

"Complicated?" Chaeyoung questions as she looked over.

"Yeah, I just don't know if they like me." Jennie sighs, "I just wish they would see it."

"I remember when I used to like someone." Chaeyoung says, "but that was years ago."

"What happened?"

"I had to leave." Chaeyoung sighs, "I still wonder what would happen if I didn't...but I wouldn't have met you guys."

"How much did you like them?" Jennie asked.

"Too much." Chaeyoung answered, "but it's the past."

"Do you like Jisoo?" Jennie asks.

"What?!" Chaeyoung looks at her shocked, "Jisoo seems cool but I don't see her like that!"

"Oh."

"Besides, Jisoo doesn't seem to show her feelings." She wasn't wrong.

"But I'm trying my best!"