Chapter 10.5

No one's POV

Y/N left the Kamisato estate not even giving Ayato the chance to say something about the situation knowing what she said is the truth he couldn't bear to lose her again or make someone she was not.

Y/N Walked her way to the Sasaki's Clan estate and stood outside Hall's doors to hear the staff talk about who was going to take over the next position.

Ahmya: We cannot let this go downhill any longer! With or without a leader we need this Clan to succeed in the long run if not we will end up dead

Mako: But Ahmya is the ladyship ready to take the role? She just lost her father a few weeks ago. This all seems a little rushed.

Hiroto: I agree with Ahmya. We need a leader immediately before we fall into the depths of despair.

Ahmya: Her ladyship?! Mako, have you completely lost your mind? Y/N has no place here in the clan anymore. I suggest we even change the name.

Y/N Stands outside the door listening to all the arguments they put out and aren't wrong. She sighed, and someone stood behind her and tapped her shoulder.

It was the Raiden Shogun, she placed one finger on her lips and signaled Y/N to follow her, The Shogun led Y/N into her Plane of euthiyma

Y/N: Raiden Shogun, i apologize i-

Raiden Shogun: I heard great things about you Y/N and it's been so long since I last saw you. How are you Y/N?

Y/N: Ei ( Hugs)

Ei: I know, it's tough on you.

Y/N: I think you know...

Ei: Morax told me

Y/N: Why am I not surprised...

Ei: I have known you since you were a little child, so I wouldn't be surprised at all, tell me what's on your mind.

Y/N: Giving Ayato the peace that he needs and for me to take on the role.

Ei: I see. Either way, you will lose one thing that you cherish the most be it Kamisato Ayato or the Clan you have to let go of one to succeed.

Y/N: And if I marry Ayato one day wouldn't that mean I lose my position and the clan as well?

Ei: Technically yes. But you will be Mrs. Kamisato and depending on what role Kamisato Ayato wants to give you, you will still have a place in the leadership role.

Y/N: Ei , which would you choose if it were you?

Ei: I don't know, both are pretty important but that is up to you to decide who you want to be. be it being a leader for the next few years of your life or being a wife and co-leader to the Kamisato clan.

Y/N: I don't know.

Ei: You know, you're the only Adeptus in Inazuma. crap.

Y/N: I know, my situation is like Yanfei. We were born after the archon war.

Ei: hmm I said too much but I didn't know there was another Adeptus born after the Archon war but it was a tragic day, your mother had you during the war, she and your birth father were very close back in the day, he died in the war and your mom didn't want you to grow up without a father so she married someone in the clan and disguise herself.

Y/N: that's something I didn't know, so what's my birth father like? Was he as dashing as my stepfather?

Ei: Makuto and I Met him a couple of times. He was a general in the army and yes he was rather dashing to your mother.

Y/N: Why didn't my mother tell me all of this before she died, why didn't my stepfather tell me anything like this is so huge, I know I have been an Adeptus all my life but to know my mother and father were part of the Archon war 500 years ago that's a big deal!

Ei: Your Mother swore to secrecy that to never tell you of your birth father because it was too tough for her to bring it up to you and knowing how your stepfather would react he chose to keep it in silence, otherwise why would your mother bring you to Liyue so often when you were young?

Y/N: She signed a contract with Morax?!

Ei: Indeed she did sign a contract to be bound between her and Morax, that's why Morax kept silent when it came to you. He wanted me to bring the news to you and whenever you're ready, you can visit Morax or Zhongli. I don't know what you call him these days but he will tell you more about the contract.

Y/N: this is huge. So I don't have to take over the Sasaki Clan?

Ei: that's purely up to you, one will fall the other will raise, choose wisely Dear friend. Have you seen the traveler lately? I miss our weekly spar with each other.

Y/N: If I see the traveler anywhere I'll let you know alright, I'll take my leave.

Ei: very well, safe travels old friend.

Ei opened the portal back to the Sasaki's clan estate and there was still chatter in the great hall, Y/N Held her breath and pushed open the doors and shocked everyone that was in the room. She walked to the front and took a seat in the center. She lowered her head out of respect and looked directly at all of them.

Meanwhile ~~

Thoma: What do you mean she's not here! Things were fine just the way they were my Lord what happened?

Ayato: We discussed this already Thoma, she needs to know about the Sasaki clan.

Ayaka: I hope she's doing okay ...