Wedding Chapter

In Inazuma, Everyone was gathered at the Kamisato Estate while Ayato waits by the garden and Y/N in the building being congratulated by the maids who are helping her fix her dress and her hair before exiting the building

Maid 1: You look so lovely Lady Kamisato.

Y/N: thank you. please go and enjoy the wedding.

Zhongli: ready to walk down? Everyone's waiting for you.

Y/N; remind again why I chose you to walk me down the aisle and not someone else.

Zhongli: I'm the closest thing to your mother and father so allow me.

Zhongli took Y/N's arm and locked in with him, the doors opened, sakura petals fell at the right time, and everyone stood up and looked at Y/N in her stunning white gown. As they walk down the aisle and out of the shade upon reaching the front of everyone Zhongli lets go and taps on Kamisato Ayato's shoulder.

Zhongli: If you hurt her, I will ruin everything you have.

Ayato: I won't sir.

Y/N: Zhongli, please ...

Their officiant is The Shogun herself and that conversation asking her to be their Officiant wasn't easy Yae Miko had to come in and help her talk it out

*flashback*

Y/N: Pleaseeee I'm begging you, you are the only person in the whole of Teyvat who can do this!!!

Ei: Morax can do that. Or Kusanali ?

Y/N: THE CHILD?! NO WAY! NO ONE IS GG TO BELIEVE HER !!

Yae Miko: What's so bad about helping out Ei?

Y/N: Exactly! There will be tri Dango milk for you, Ayato can order it for you! On the house!

Ei: The bard?

Y/N: that drunkard no way . He's going to be playing music and not drinking. I think ... pleaseeee

Ei: Why me . . . bribing me with Dango milk isn't going to help you.

Y/N: What can I do to convince you to help me?

Ei: Nothing

Yae Miko: Come on Ei, the girl is getting married and technically she is your citizen too once was your citizen. and don't forget how much you helped her, at least do her this favor, I'm sure whatever you want she can give it to you.

Ei: fine, on one condition.

Y/N: ANYTHING!

Ei: I want Dango Milk. I get to come up with my own words regarding everything.

Y/N: Anything else?

Ei: Sometimes I have to send messages to other nations, especially Kusanali, come upon my call and help me send letters to anywhere in the world.

Y/N: You know Phoenixes don't fly long distances ...

Ei: you said anything. . .

Y/N: Fine... I'll do it.

Ei: STOP BURNING MY WOODEN FLOORS when you land.

Y/N: Okay okay I'll transform before landing. and there is another Wedding in Liyue, so be there as my guest.

Ei: Miko you are coming with me.