We meet again

After the Christmas break, Wilhelm was sort of dreading the thought of going back to school but also longing for it. He was dreading it because he was going to see August again and after what he did, Wilhelm didn't care if August disappeared for eternity, Wille kind of wished it would happen. Wille also longed to go back for two reasons, 1. He couldn't stand to be in the same house as his mother, she betrayed him, after knowing what August did and covering for him made his blood boil but he also longed to see Simon again. Things are far from good between them but he still wanted to see him, his face, his beautiful hair, him in general, Wille wanted Simon with him because without him he felt lost and cold.
The crown prince sat on the edge of his bed, tying his shoes and then standing up, he looked out his window, he saw his security guard standing near a black car, his transportation. Wille heard a buzz coming from his phone and took it out of the pocket of his hoodie, it was from Felice, him and her had become very close over break, Felice checked up on Wilhelm every once in awhile and they would talk.

Felice:"Are you going to be at school today?"                    Wilhelm:"Yes, I don't have a choice lol"
Felice:" Good :)"

Of course it was nice hearing from friends but Wilhelm always hoped it would be a text from Simon, but it was never that. Wilhelm slipped his phone back into his pocket and flicked his hair back, he took a deep breath and walked out of his room. The house was eerily quiet after Erik passed, Wille walked past Erik's bedroom door and stopped to look at it, he hadn't stepped foot in his room since his brother died and he didn't know if he could, the pain of his brothers death was still strong and still clung to him, no matter what he did the pain didn't go away. The only thing that made that pain bearable was Simon, and he fucked that up for himself as well. As he walked outside, his Mother and Father along with his security guard, Malin, were standing in a line, "We will see you this weekend dear, and remember what we spoke about, no seeing Simon for right now." The queen said in a calm voice, "Yes mom" Wilhelm said coldly, hear his mom say Simon's voice out loud made him flinch, the only boy he loved that he couldn't even talk to.

"The bags are already in the car my prince, we must get going" Malin nodded, and the crown prince glanced at his parents, " Goodbye " he said coldly and walked to the car and stepped inside, no matter what his parents said, he was going to see Simon and make things right, no matter what happened. As the car drove away from his home and his parents, Wille felt a small sense of freedom, even though he had a security guard, he didn't have his parents hovering over him and making demands when he was at school, they couldn't dictate where he went. Wilhelm pulled out his phone, a couple spam notifications but that was all, nothing from Simon, Wilhelm needed to speak with Simon in person, Wilhelm didn't care anymore about his image or how his family looked, he needed Simon, and he would go to any lanks to be with him.

                                      Simon:
The break went by fast for Simon, family visited and friends but Simon couldn't enjoy the cheer like he would have, he couldn't get his mind off of Wilhelm, of course he was hurt by him, but his mind wouldn't stop thinking of him, the feeling of comfort Simon got when he was around Wille was unlike any other form of comfort, he felt safe and adored. Sara and Simon walked together to the bus stop, " Have you heard anything from Wilhelm?" Sara asks as they wait for the bus, "No, why do you ask?" Simon says standing next to her, "No reason".  The bus pulled up and Sara and Simon walked in, the bus stunk of ciggerates and bleach, but it was quicker and easier than walking, Sara sat down and Simon sat next her, they sat in comfortable silence as Simon thought about Wilhelm who anymore was they only thing he thought about.

The bus came to their stop, snapping Simon out of his thoughts and him and Sara walked out of the bus. School, where he wouldn't only have to face Wille for the first time since the incident but August, the one who fucked it all up for Simon and Wille, Simons blood boiled when thinking of him " Bitch" he thought to himself when Augusts image came into Simons brain.  As him and Sara walked to the school, he thought about Wille, how much he missed him, how much he wanted him, yes he was hurt but that didn't stop him from wanting Wille any less and what Wille said on the day before break made Simons heart explode, Wilhelm loved Simon, even said infront of everyone. 

Simon walked into class, feeling the stares that followed him, he sat in an empty chair and looked at the floor, he only looked up when he saw a glimpse of a familiar shoe, it was Wilhelm, Simons heart stopped, he stared at the back of Wilhelms head, he looked down again and his heart started to race, he missed him so much but still hated a little bit of him. He lied to Simon and hurt him by not telling the truth about the sex tape, "Fuck" Simon thought. Just then, Simon got a message on his phone, it was Wilhelm.

Hi!!
Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter!! I will try and keep updating!